Cloudland vs. North Greene

THE KING

Well now, this is a big game which should draw close attention. We've heard alot about the husky defense but they've given up some pretty big numbers here lately. 41 to Hampton and 52 to Chuckey Doak. I think our defense is a well rounded unit. Hopefully, they will come out of the gate firing. If they do, the most the huskies will get is 7 points. I'm liking our Landers in this one, 31-7.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now, this is a big game which should draw close attention. We've heard alot about the husky defense but they've given up some pretty big numbers here lately. 41 to Hampton and 52 to Chuckey Doak. I think our defense is a well rounded unit. Hopefully, they will come out of the gate firing. If they do, the most the huskies will get is 7 points. I'm liking our Landers in this one, 31-7.

Hampton fumbled twice deep in NC territory, they also let the clock run out at the end. Hampton could have scored 3 more times. Cloudland should have NO problem out of the Huskies.

Hampton fumbled twice deep in NC territory, they also let the clock run out at the end. Hampton could have scored 3 more times. Cloudland should have NO problem out of the Huskies.

Get em Landers!Looks like we may have an opportunity to play another game together(not looking ahead or nothing).Behind Coalfield and GB you all are probably the next best in 1A around here.Wow what a big change from last year!Good luck and do what you have been doing week in and week out.

Get em Landers!Looks like we may have an opportunity to play another game together(not looking ahead or nothing).Behind Coalfield and GB you all are probably the next best in 1A around here.Wow what a big change from last year!Good luck and do what you have been doing week in and week out.

No offense but I hope somehow we don't see you all again this year. icon_e_smile.gif