Big 8 - Week 8

voltnh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys, this is my last post on CoachT for a while, maybe a long while. I need to put my focus on my wife now as she fights this darn thing called Cancer. She has started the next battle and it is a tough one.

I do understand that if DB looses to SH (assuming both teams are 9-0) that the Indians would be a 6 seed. Wow...Quad 1 6A is going to be amazing and very tough to get out of.

In my opinion, there is little chance of that loss happening. Clark has his best team. IMO The DB DUO and Company will run flat over the Vikings tonight, Volunteer next Friday and the Toppers after that.

Good luck to everybody's favorite teams the rest of the season

If you guys are going to participate in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure next Saturday in Kingsport...please sign up for TEAM "MACY'S MOM"

Roll Tribe Roll

praying for her art God bless your family

Boys, this is my last post on CoachT for a while, maybe a long while. I need to put my focus on my wife now as she fights this darn thing called Cancer. She has started the next battle and it is a tough one.

I do understand that if DB looses to SH (assuming both teams are 9-0) that the Indians would be a 6 seed. Wow...Quad 1 6A is going to be amazing and very tough to get out of.

In my opinion, there is little chance of that loss happening. Clark has his best team. IMO The DB DUO and Company will run flat over the Vikings tonight, Volunteer next Friday and the Toppers after that.

If you guys are going to participate in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure next Saturday in Kingsport...please sign up for TEAM "MACY'S MOM"

Roll Tribe Roll

It was good seeing you a couple of weeks ago Art.Words are never enough during these kinds of times,but I truly hope for the very best for your wife and whole family as you support her.

Roll Tribe Roll

Yeah, I'm praying for you and yours too - ArtVandalay