York and La game

nippydragon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you'll see 5 wide all night like DC did, but LA can pass if they need to. They have two backs that run alot. I will go out on a limb and say LA does not have the passing game DC does, but still should be able to take care of York. DC exposed alot of problems York has, so I guess this week we will see if they can tighten things up. The veer is a little tricky, but everyone was saying it would be closer than you think about DeKalb and York, and it wasn't. So I think until they prove otherwise I have to say LA takes it.

the score between dekalb and york really doesn't tell how close the game really was... York gave dekalb all it could handle and more than it expected. York just couldn't get the stop needed on defence to keep the score close. Yes yorks defence needs some help espcially in the secondary and hopefully will correct it in the weeks leading up to the playoffs. This game between york and LA

will show whether there is any improvment in that department. Must be able to contain mccoin and the running game to have a chance in this ball game . The atomsphere will be fantastic on the mountain friday night!!

the score between dekalb and york really doesn't tell how close the game really was... York gave dekalb all it could handle and more than it expected. York just couldn't get the stop needed on defence to keep the score close. Yes yorks defence needs some help espcially in the secondary and hopefully will correct it in the weeks leading up to the playoffs. This game between york and LA

will show whether there is any improvment in that department. Must be able to contain mccoin and the running game to have a chance in this ball game . The atomsphere will be fantastic on the mountain friday night!!

Come on.. To say all we can handle is pushing it. We scored at will on every single possession. Sure you could've had less turnovers and maybe turned that into points, but we spent the whole end of the third and the fourth just running and running clock out to the point we kneed on the two on first down. It could've been much worse if we kept passing and nowhere near all we could handle. York is improved, but as I said they have yet to prove themselves against competition and they will have their second test Friday.

LA is not even in the same ball field as a team like York..... LA wins this one by at least 30 York has a terrible defense and could possibly have worst QB in state.... LA lost to a good White House team that has played hard teams so It really wasn't an upset I don't think but that's beside the matter..... LA 50 York 13

LA is not even in the same ball field as a team like York..... LA wins this one by at least 30 York has a terrible defense and could possibly have worst QB in state.... LA lost to a good White House team that has played hard teams so It really wasn't an upset I don't think but that's beside the matter..... LA 50 York 13

I wouldn't say hes the worst QB in the state. We just stayed in his face everytime they actually tried a pass play.

York scores over 20 points easily!

20 easily? Ha we will see about that one waterboy. I mean Smith county scored 19 and 7 was kick return and another seen was after we pulled the starters. The only chance Is if big all state Ronnie linder doesn't play. They still don't know if he will be ready after getting injured against white house.