Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a great game. i see where Kreager picked Blackman. Go Warriors!

Uh Oh! Kiss of death for Blackman. Crager needs to watch the sugar, could result in talking all crazy. Blackman has yet to play a complete game and a complete game is what it will take to beat RIverdale plus a little help from Riverdale. popcorneater.gif

We Are Blackman! and Crager's got the sugar!

Edited by mykidsdad

Lod, did you see that titans game last night. i bet steelers haven't been running either. they had a ton of injuries last night.

Don't know about LOD but I have little use for the Titans. I hate those organizations that have a goal to finish in 8th place. Don't get me wrong, I do hope the Titans win, I just have very low expectations since they have very low aspirations.

Lod, did you see that titans game last night. i bet steelers haven't been running either. they had a ton of injuries last night.

No, as I never watch the Titans. Until they get a new owner, they will never win it all. Bud Adams was considered a joke when I played, and he still is by players and coaches. As to 'running', NONE of the teams in the NFL does enough of it compared to days gone by. The Prima Donnas today want their 'personal assistants' to do that sort of thing.

What I was watching was the Vice Presidential Debate. What happens in next months election affects my life much more than ANY football game.

I did find the USA today's article on Coach A interesting. At the end of it HE admits he got beat in the secondary and had problems with the 'kicking game'. You know the things he is STILL having problems with!dry.pngmad.gif

Detail, Details, DETAILS!!!!!!!popcorneater.gif

thats the first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one. i also watched the debate last night. that Joe Biden is a funny guy. maybe he can go into standup comedy after his term is up in office.you might as well watch football LOD, because i don't think either of the candidates are going to get the country turned around.

Blackman won 20-16. Congrats to Blackman on coming out and playing to win. No queston that Blackman was better prepared and wanted this one MUCH more than Riverdale.

I expected Blackman to come out and play like it was a playoff game. They did, Riverdale didn't.

Oh, Final was 20-16. Riverdale's two touchdown drives were 5 and 8 yards.