District 14 A

volfan007

Well, who is the team to beat? Who do yall see finishing 1-8?

Greenfield should have a good team this year. Our 2 guards are top notch, and we'll have more size down low. Just how good they'll be, well, we'll just have to wait and see. But, they do look very good this year, and they had a good Summer in the camps.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.UC will be the team to beat.Will be a pressing and uptempo team.Have guys that can shoot the ball and will have length with three guys 6'3.Point guard is back and will play 9-10 a night.2.Humboldt has the Bradford kid back but also lost a lot to graduation,but will always put out a good team.So.Fulton only lost Davis and will be a top 3 team in the district this year.Looked impressive this summer. 4 and 5 will be a battle with LC and Bradford.LC lost a lot but return Coleman and Jones.They had a time hard time scoring points this summer and will not be able to press to get easy baskets this year.Bradford return a lot of players and will be really improved this year to be in the middle of the pack.6-8 will be between Halls,Trenton, and Greenfield.Dont know what Halls and Trenton have back. Greenfield lost the Crouse kid that will hurt them.I know they return some kids , but i think they will finish 6-8.

• 1 month later...

Humboldt will be starting five (5) juniors this year had a slow start against Middleton going down by ten (10) but finishing strong to win by eleven (11). Don't know how this team will perform this year but they have nice size, two (2) 6'4 forwards (1) one 6'3 guard (Bradford), 5'9 gaurd (turner) & 6'2 gaurd/forward, don't really have a center! They will be very athletic but to early to tell if they will be a contender'! Once football players get in better condition probably will see how they compare against the other district 14a teams. I heard they play about ten (10) kids @ from the stats against Middleton they had four (4) score in double figures!

I actually think South Fulton will push for the top spot and Bradford and Greenfield maybe finishing higher.Don't think Humboldt will be one of the top 2 this year.They'll go as far as Bradford takes them.See some teams playing zones more this year with an emphasis on bradford and the Vikings don't have the sharp shooter as in years past.I think LC can finish antwhere from 1st to 6th place,Heard UC looked ok tonight against westview but was told LC could probably play with them.I'm not buying the Tonrado hype or drinking the Twister juice..Like i said in another thread about District 14.Think every team may have 4 or 5 district losses.