Best Coaches

howdoitknow

I saw there was a topic titled "screaming coaches" that I felt really put some coaches in a negative light. It seems, way too often, that these boards are used to critcize good coaches. I am starting this topic for you all to name me the best head coaches/assistant coaches out there, across the state, today. What makes these guys good at what they do for a living?

NO COACH BASHING PLEASE!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Grider at South Pitt is and always will be one of my favorite coaches. He does a wonderful job with a small bunch of kids. Those kids down there will sell out every play for the guy. He seems to really love his kids too. Has has produced a bunch of quality teams for years. His dad was a great coach too. Can't help it, Bill Price is a great coach too! Go Eagles! icon_mrgreen.gif

I can only speak for northeast tn but if I had to have one coach for my team for the year it would be Jeremy Jenkins at Boone. They overachieve every year, they play so hard, great schemes, and compete with the big schools (DB). Wins and losses fluxuate with talent, but good coaches establish programs for when the talent level is low and that is what I see every time I watch Daniel Boone play, a well ran program.