CLARKSVILLE BEST DYNAMIC DUO'S TOP-5

crossup

1. THOMAS HAYNES 2G & KEVIN TOWNLEY PG (Northwest High)

I like the overall basketball skills of these two young man. They have the Big Time Players mentally. I heard, That the (Northwest boys) took 2nd place in the Burt-Cobb league, this is a Mens league, Thats a heck of a accomplishment for 15-17 year old boys (I heard Townley & Haynes simply killed every PG & 2G in the League) Thanks for the info Coach Kendrick. This may be the best Guard Duo in the State only time will tell. I also believe these two guys will play at the next level D1

2.ANTWAN HARRIS F & MIKE SAMPSON 2G/F (Kenwood)

Man I love these two guys game, Mike is so quick for his size, these two guys are great athelets, I saw Mike (hey I want to be like Mike) at the Austin Peay Camp, he was simply carring Kenwood on his back. Antwan Is a BIG MAN KILLER, his inside presents is outstanding. The only reason Townley & Haynes are a half inch better because of overall basketball skills. (these two guys will start JC level then more up)

3. Willam Sturdivent 2G & Zech Teague F (Henry County)

These two young men can flat out play. This is probably the best inside outside Duo in the District. I love their winning mentally, they simply win games, Teague has more heart then most college level players. I think these guys are most def going to play at the next level. Harris & Sampson just edge these guys out by a hair. I tell these top 3 Dynamic Duo are awsome.

4. Quinn Bradley 2G & Tario Frederick PG (Clarksville)

People have forgot about Tario he's a 3 year starter, yeah I know he's played on better teams in the past, but he still a 3 year starter who I believe can handle the presure of the game, Quinn is a outstanding player, & believe this guard tandrum will give Townley & Haynes heck. but out-side shooting would prevail. So please don't count out Clarksville, I like to see Tario work on his out side shooting he might make it to a (JC College) with one year left Quinn a for-sure D-1 player.

5. Calvin Carter 2g/F & Drake Reed F (Northeast)

Well this year will most def tellthe story on Mr. Carter skills with all of Northeast Success of last year, but I still like these two players Reed young but strong, and Calvins a good athelete that can do everything on the court. They will miss Mike Giles, but the roll player will show up. I think if Carter & Reed are playing their best things in the District gets a little more tougher.

Well thats my top 5 even though their are alot of roll player that will determine the out come of this year.

Oh Yeah if any-body from Austin Peay is reading my starting 5 vs yours, Hey its about even

Townley PG

Burney 2G

Haynes 3

Sampson F

Harris F

Carter 6th man

Never get crossed-up

Hey man, either you dont like Rossview or you just dont know much about them. I like your Best Duos but I'll have to give William Sturdvient-Zech Teague the nod over Sampson-Harris, although I think that the K'Wood boys may work alot harder than them. The Henry Co boys are probably the best skilled Duo. With Northwest Haynes-Townley (Lots of Offense but what about the D?)thats also a top five DUO that I'm looking forward to see when they square off with arguably the best backcourt in District 10-AAA, Rossview's Derrick Henson and Tre Trotter. Thats quick on quick there people. I've been a Quinn Bradley-Tario Frederick fan for a long time..These are sorta like my brothers just for the fact of me being a Clarksville High grad, Tario should go big in football if grades prevail. Quin well if he gets a consistent jumpshot then he will surely have his options.

People shouldnt forget about the Drake Reed-Graylin Tuck backcourt. Or the Carter-Tuck duo thats as good as any. Stay Tuned

For all you Clarksville fans, you should check out the duo of Will Newell/Quentin Partee of Northwest. If coach Ross lets them play together instead of backing each other up, no one will be able to score on the low post. Will's confidence in his offense is rising, but he's always been a great defensive player. Quentin's strong point is more offensive. I hope Quentin worked on his FT's during the off season. If so, everyone had better watch out!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm staying with my top 5 Dynamic Duo as I look at these games, things are staying about the same. Just Like I said about Northeast, that their bench would step up. And they most certainly did.

Kenwood struggle against Clarksville Acadmey Alex Bowers had 26 points!!!! Thats BIG! and lost to the Acadmey by 10, but Coach Kendrick is outstanding,

Still and so Harris and Sampson are my #2, witch will play against my #1 tomorrow!!!!! WOW!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!