1A Top 10

chemtrail

You're right but yall had better be glad it was hurricane conditions that night.And maybe a forward pass that the officials may have given UC the benefit of the doubt on.I haven't seen anyone from LC that has seen the film post about that,wouldnt matter anyway.Just curious if it was indeed behind the quarterback.I know it was behind the line of scrimmage.Just think maybe the quarterback threw it in front instead of bebind him.Maybe the coach called for that.Maybe you called for the play.If so,was a splendid call...lol

Biggie. the excuses never stop do they....the game was at your house, it's not as if the weather was something the Tornadoes had on order...the Tornadoes were extremely short-handed yet survived the trip to Tiptonville...just admit the Tornadoes are the Falcons daddy when it matters.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna put them in any exact oder but i would expect these teams to have a decent chance of making it to the glass house

Lake County

Lookout Valley

Cloudland

McEwen

Mt Pleasant

dont know much about any other teams except FC (my team) and i know they lost a lot so they're chances of repeating are slim to none but they may slide into the state tournament again

How good are teams like Van Buren, Watertown, Perry County, Grace Baptist, Humbolt, and Trinity Christian? I know the names of all these teams but no knowledge of their strengths for this year

McEwen lost 4 of 5 starters so I doubt they would be favored to be back to the Glass House. Some good talent but got a lot of growing up to do before they can compete at that level. The one thing McEwen does have is Coach Phil Ross who will get them ready and coach 'em right.

Biggie. the excuses never stop do they....the game was at your house, it's not as if the weather was something the Tornadoes had on order...the Tornadoes were extremely short-handed yet survived the trip to Tiptonville...just admit the Tornadoes are the Falcons daddy when it matters.

We'll hopefully see you again with all your players and at UC.And hopefully a Dry field.Then you'll see the difference.

Anyway.This is about basketball.I'm sure you and Chipper have UC as the top team in Single A and also Mr.Basketball on the team.So tell me now who he is?

Edited by mrbigster

Bigster,we played in the same conditions with reserves in the backfield and shut you out the 2nd half.I dont think LC want to face UC on a dry field with Lewis and Hyde.So now on to basketball, UC will win district but probably want have a Mr.Basketball finalist.They have a lot of guys that can play and will be good this year.

Kinda like fcs huh?

Well other than the fact that we play with players who don't even go to college to play basketball and they have 25 players from freshman to seniors who are ranked in the top 150 of their classes jump around to 3 different schools in 4 years then I guess we're similar. Although we have no zone so we're allowed to do it