• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White Station 42-6 East

Hamilton 12-7 Central

Maryville 60-41 Farragut

am I correct in thinking that it is likely that Hamilton beats Melrose. Also, if that happens, it is likely that Hamilton will finish 2nd in the district, meaning White Station would have to win out and get to 5 wins in order to have a shot at a wild card. Looking at the TSSAA quagmire of statistics, it looks like they would be the top 5 win team in if there are spots for a 5 win team.

Last question....how good is MUS this year and what are the thoughts on White Station's chances in that game?

am I correct in thinking that it is likely that Hamilton beats Melrose. Also, if that happens, it is likely that Hamilton will finish 2nd in the district, meaning White Station would have to win out and get to 5 wins in order to have a shot at a wild card. Looking at the TSSAA quagmire of statistics, it looks like they would be the top 5 win team in if there are spots for a 5 win team.

Last question....how good is MUS this year and what are the thoughts on White Station's chances in that game?

You are correct and White Station is out anyways. So Blackman is in if they go 5-5. If Whitehaven beats Central and Mcgavock wins there last 2 games mcgavock is in.

Edited by mjuhb

You are correct and White Station is out anyways. So Blackman is in if they go 5-5. If Whitehaven beats Central and Mcgavock wins there last 2 games mcgavock is in.

Pardon my ignorance of Memphis football. Why is White Station out? If the get to 5 wins, their tiebreaker is a lot higher than any other potential 5 win team.

White Station is in a very precariuos position. I was talking to a White Station parent who told me that he was informed that Hamilton and Central have to lose for White Station to make it into the play-offs. I don't know if that is accurate. I know White Station needs to win all of the games left on their schedule. MUS is very good this year. So is White Station. If I were a betting man I would put my money on White Station because their post season lives are resting on this game. MUS taking a loss doesn't prevent them from playing in the post season.

Edited by kwc