South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

regardless of what people say about sp i am a gord fan. have a son who plays but i KNOW sp is still in the top 2 teams in 1A and they very well could end up 7&3 or 6&4. gord just like sp we have 4 2A tems a 3A team and a 4A team on schedule because we cant get 1A teams to play us then you have eagleville moore co gb and these other that play weak 1Ateams go 10&0 then have to play sp or gord in play offs and year in and out then they start playing b ball

regardless of what people say about sp i am a gord fan. have a son who plays but i KNOW sp is still in the top 2 teams in 1A and they very well could end up 7&3 or 6&4. gord just like sp we have 4 2A tems a 3A team and a 4A team on schedule because we cant get 1A teams to play us then you have eagleville moore co gb and these other that play weak 1Ateams go 10&0 then have to play sp or gord in play offs and year in and out then they start playing b ball

You're right about the schedule. Hopefully you are wrong about the final record though. It doesn't get any easier for Us SP fans for sure.

Not even saying merely responding to trolls accusations. #6 is fine. Just not been as good a year as Johnson. One reason may be the play calling when each one is running. And the fact that Johnson is much faster, even on the stop and go. #6 will be a great down hill runner

It is NOT the play calling!!