South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Polk will put 8 or 9 in the box to stop the run.......The coaches thank SPs QB Stone is as good as any QB SP has had......But they don't have anyone that can catch the ball.....

Polks defense is NOT as good as Boyd's! Polks offense is NOT as good as Boyd's! This game on paper "should" be close with both teams scoring 28-35 points. I really don't know why SP doesn't spread the backs out and throw them the rock! Not much creativity in the passing game so far that's for sure

Polks defense is NOT as good as Boyd's! Polks offense is NOT as good as Boyd's! This game on paper "should" be close with both teams scoring 28-35 points. I really don't know why SP doesn't spread the backs out and throw them the rock! Not much creativity in the passing game so far that's for sure

We did that some to start the season but for some reason have completely gone away from it. It kept the defense a little honest and helped open the run. Gotta get back to it some or teams will continue to stack the box.

Polk will put 8 or 9 in the box to stop the run.......The coaches thank SPs QB Stone is as good as any QB SP has had......But they don't have anyone that can catch the ball.....

That's a Bold statement.....TRob?!?!? The guy was a one man show against Polk in 09 and almost single handily beat them. Nothing against him at all...Robinson was possibly best ever. Thats good little Stone has earned their respect as a QB though. Maybe they will respect him so much they run prevent all game long :) He along with Hale and mitchell on defense seems like they have to make every tackle game in and out. As bad as the Defense is for them I would hate to see it without those 3 guys

Polks defense is as good as Boyds if not better.And their offense is better. They have a better line and will run at will in the second half.....But you right about throwing the ball to the backs in the flats or down field..

That's a Bold statement.....TRob?!?!? The guy was a one man show against Polk in 09 and almost single handily beat them. Nothing against him at all...Robinson was possibly best ever. Thats good little Stone has earned their respect as a QB though. Maybe they will respect him so much they run prevent all game long icon_e_smile.gif He along with Hale and mitchell on defense seems like they have to make every tackle game in and out. As bad as the Defense is for them I would hate to see it without those 3 guys

I said one of.. not the best......On Polk scouting sheet by Stone name..It says' PLAYER' will no help!!!If he has to come up and hit Miller on defense all night its going to be a long night.... Edited by lancer10

Polks defense is as good as Boyds if not better.And their offense is better. They have a better line and will run at will in the second half.....But you right about throwing the ball to the backs in the flats or down field..

Wrong wrong and wrong....Get that BBQ sauce ready cause u will have some Crow to eat

(Not wrong about running in 2nd half)

Edited by TrainTracks99