South Pittsburg against Polk (Grider against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

First about this game. Signal at home was 10 better than Polk. This could have been a close game but after Boyd, Roy has not been on the T, he has been busy helping Grider and I guarantee because of Roy and Grider, that the SP boys will be ready to play Friday night. They will play like they did against Signal. Pirates by 1 or 2 TDs.

First about this game. Signal at home was 10 better than Polk. This could have been a close game but after Boyd, Roy has not been on the T, he has been busy helping Grider and I guarantee because of Roy and Grider, that the SP boys will be ready to play Friday night. They will play like they did against Signal. Pirates by 1 or 2 TDs.

Are Roy and Grider tight? SP must play better than last week. They can't afford to spot teams 21 in the first quarter and then try and comeback. The good news is after the first quarter we beat Boyd 21-14. LMAO. I want to see them play a complete game this year. We are all still waiting.

.............See Post 216.............

The bigger question is "where is our defense this year, guise?"

I see us maybe going 6 and 4 this season with a first or second round playoff loss.

Another question...What has happened to all the South Pitt fans this year?

As I read this thread, I could'nt help but notice that many posters are gone.

What's happened to...howie pirate, black pearl, traintracks, roy dillard, roy jr, old pirate?!?!?!

I hope these guise start posting again.

Because one bad game does'nt make or break the season for South Pittsburg.

Come on back guise, SP and the Coach T community needs yall.

We are better than this guise. We are South Pitt!!!

We aint some "no- show" Marion fan that hides for weeks after we lose a game.

THERE IT IS!!!

hey guys I been released from the "Hole" I'm back. Roy is still down there and I'm worried about him. Nothing but bread and water and no Murphy reading material. He is in sad shape and I think Purple Grad agreed to release him if gets a warrior tatoo. That ain't gonna happen so he may be there awhile. He told to tell all of you Hi. TT, PowerP, peg leg,Troy, noncompliance, I think he meant nocomp and Ambassador . Ole Pirate came by to visit got into the Rum and forgot he was just visiting and is still there with Roy trying to cheer him up. Howie Pirate is trying to bootleg some Internet service and he will be back when he does. As for Roy Jr. he is layed up in Hemlock. We will be short up at Polk but no worries, our defense will be ready and our fast backs will go crazy on them wildcats. 38 - 24

It's The Black Pearl. Welcome back. Who is out this week? You say we are short? Injury? Polk County will be tough to beat you can bet on that much.

no I was a talking about us being short on coacht guys. No, full team will be there, that suited against Boyd but with an entirely different state of mind. They are fired up right now. They got motivated you might say by some upset leaders and coaches the past couple of practices were intense. Look for a good game Friday. They are ready to hit somebody!!! Edited by TheBlackPearl

the post numbers don't show up on a smartphone. Not near my laptop. But I think the pearl has confirmed what you was a talking about. If post 216 was about the timeout Roy got.

I garuntee you I have not been in no durn hole. My Internet is still not working. I talked to this man down at Fred's tonight and he is letting me givd everyone a little synopsis about the game until my Internet is fixed. Let me ask you a question PegLeg. Have you thrown PowerP's computer out of your plane yet. These Polk boys are real big and strong and will knock alot of holes in our line. Grider better be making our boys lift extra weights this week or we will get beat again. These Polk boys have this Miller boy that is a runner. He rushed for over 400 yards last week against that Satterfield man's team up at Sequoyah. I guarantee you that team had some big boys and they could not hold them. I will be there Friday and will bringing my thermos with some hot cocoa and fudge rounds. I garuntee you that Davis man better not tell me at the gate that I can't bring my thermos into that stadium. Last time I was there a Polk man told me that this wasn't even this Davis man's stadium. This man told me this stadium belong to another Davis man. He said it was this Davis man's dad but this older Davis man did not have a durn mustache like this younger Davis man had. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

no I was a talking about us being short on coacht guys. No, full team will be there, that suited against Boyd but with an entirely different state of mind. They are fired up right now. They got motivated you might say by some upset leaders and coaches the past couple of practices were intense. Look for a good game Friday. They are ready to hit somebody!!!

They better be or this season's clock is winding down fast.

BTW Welcome to MY website Roy!!

LMAO

Edited by TheAmbassador

I garuntee you I have not been in no durn hole. My Internet is still not working. I talked to this man down at Fred's tonight and he is letting me givd everyone a little synopsis about the game until my Internet is fixed. Let me ask you a question PegLeg. Have you thrown PowerP's computer out of your plane yet. These Polk boys are real big and strong and will knock alot of holes in our line. Grider better be making our boys lift extra weights this week or we will get beat again. These Polk boys have this Miller boy that is a runner. He rushed for over 400 yards last week against that Satterfield man's team up at Sequoyah. I guarantee you that team had some big boys and they could not hold them. I will be there Friday and will bringing my thermos with some hot cocoa and fudge rounds. I garuntee you that Davis man better not tell me at the gate that I can't bring my thermos into that stadium. Last time I was there a Polk man told me that this wasn't even this Davis man's stadium. This man told me this stadium belong to another Davis man. He said it was this Davis man's dad but this older Davis man did not have a durn mustache like this younger Davis man had. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Roy, you're back out of the hole, that means you let Purple Grad give you that durn tatoo

Are Roy and Grider tight? SP must play better than last week. They can't afford to spot teams 21 in the first quarter and then try and comeback. The good news is after the first quarter we beat Boyd 21-14. LMAO. I want to see them play a complete game this year. We are all still waiting.

Thats great SP beat Boyd in the second half......SP can go around telling everyone that they beat Boyd in the second half.....LV and go around telling everybody that beat SM in the second two years ago......The 49 points in the first half doesn't count......huh.png Edited by lancer10