Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct, we are trying to get to the level of Huntingdon. They have been good year in year out and I would expect them to continue to be a force to reckon with. I also believe Dresden has the coaching staff to build something special if we can keep them. The talent Dresden has coming into high school the next few years will also help us build for the future. Rankings mean squat to me and shouldn't mean anything to our boys either. I'm expecting a good game Friday night and hope the Lions can pull out the victory......

I have heard the Wynn kid is moving to Memphis? Any truth?

Huntingdon will wear the Lions down late and get the win. This will be a grinding, hard hitting match up. I can't decide if I will go to this one or the Union City @ Humboldt game. Both should be excellent for fans of West TN football!

Not sure if they can but Dresden is usually the team that's wearing people down in 4th quarter. Should be a good game and a great warm up for the playoffs. Hope both teams stay healthy for the playoffs. Edited by ysoangry

This has turned into a pretty good rivalry over the past 2 years. Every year dresden sees it as their chance to get Huntingdon, and every year they get beat. This year Huntingdon is the slight underdog so it'll be nice to see how they react my prediction: Warbritton with at least 300 all purpose yards, The dresden kid with about 200 and Huntingdon 35 Dresden 21... the X factor is special teams

This has turned into a pretty good rivalry over the past 2 years. Every year dresden sees it as their chance to get Huntingdon, and every year they get beat. This year Huntingdon is the slight underdog so it'll be nice to see how they react my prediction: Warbritton with at least 300 all purpose yards, The dresden kid with about 200 and Huntingdon 35 Dresden 21... the X factor is special teams

I really dont think the score will be that high, but I didn't see us giving up 40+ last year either. Still dont think that 2A Huntingdon is the underdog against any team at home, especially 1A Dresden. Warbritton gets 300 all purpose yards and we are beat.

I really dont think the score will be that high, but I didn't see us giving up 40+ last year either. Still dont think that 2A Huntingdon is the underdog against any team at home, especially 1A Dresden. Warbritton gets 300 all purpose yards and we are beat.

i dont wanna hear the 1a 2a stuff.. huntingdon was 1A all three times they beat 2A dresden