Dresden at Huntingdon

tricklician

Don't worry about what I do for a living. When you have the education I have you can do what you want. You guys are clueless. 1A is stronger than 2A? What planet are you from? I am a Huntingdon fan but I'm not crazy. 2A is much tougher than 1A. 1A has only 3 teams that have a chance to win the state championship: Us, South Pitt, and Gordonsville. Bet I won't be proven wrong....see if one of those 3 doesn't win it. In 2A you have about 8 teams that have a shot at winning the title: Boyd Buch., FCS, Grace, Dresden, Humboldt, Peabody, Westwood, and Adamsville. I would rather only have to beat 1 to 2 really good teams than 5-7. That is why I am hoping our kids finish this thing out this year and dont come up short like last year. Looks like we are going to be in Quad 4 which is a cake walk to the semi's. Go ahead and say West Carroll and Union City....waste of time....West Carroll wants no part of us in the playoffs. I speak the truth....wait and see. I don't lie.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about what I do for a living. When you have the education I have you can do what you want. You guys are clueless. 1A is stronger than 2A? What planet are you from? I am a Huntingdon fan but I'm not crazy. 2A is much tougher than 1A. 1A has only 3 teams that have a chance to win the state championship: Us, South Pitt, and Gordonsville. Bet I won't be proven wrong....see if one of those 3 doesn't win it. In 2A you have about 8 teams that have a shot at winning the title: Boyd Buch., FCS, Grace, Dresden, Humboldt, Peabody, Westwood, and Adamsville. I would rather only have to beat 1 to 2 really good teams than 5-7. That is why I am hoping our kids finish this thing out this year and dont come up short like last year. Looks like we are going to be in Quad 4 which is a cake walk to the semi's. Go ahead and say West Carroll and Union City....waste of time....West Carroll wants no part of us in the playoffs. I speak the truth....wait and see. I don't lie.

I agree 100% with everything you said. Good post

Guest hevyrevy1611

oooo burn that eye. yea i dont know the deal with hevy. he was spouting the same thing on the riverside thread n we r horrible lol. he dreams a lot of things up i think

.. we were hoorible against riverside? what kind of drugs have fried your brain? and READ the posts folk were saying about us and riverside.. their stud QB was going to beat us soundly. talk about being in dreamland.. better read and reflect on things before YOU post things you dream up. i haven't been wrong yet in any of my posts, check and see.. so who is in dreamland or not. haha.. we were horrible against riverside. Horrible, yes, if you mean it was awful how bad we slaughtered and dominated them. roflolk.gif

Guest hevyrevy1611

A realistic observation. This game is at Paul Ward. I'm going to say history will repeat itself and Huntingdon will have a full house. Dresden's stands will be about half empty. Huntingdon will hit Dresden like they haven't been hit this season. Being hit in front of a packed home side won't be much fun. Dresden will lie down rather early and Huntingdon will pour it on them. TIFWIW

ROFLMHO.roflol.gifroflolk.gificon_lol.gif this is about the funniest (as in funny from lalaland and utter nonsense) thing i have read so far. we will see how bad we get beat and how empty the stands are on Lion side. wise ones would never go with you to vegas though, unless they wanna lose everything they have. thanks, i needed this laugh!!!!

I predict that Dresden will have a large loud crowd (dont know if the stands will be full or not but they will be close). Really proud of the crowds Dresden has been having at the games this year. No doubt Huntingdon will be hitting hard but I aslo believe Dresden will deliever a few good hits. I think this is a measuring stick for both teams but Dresden isn't 100% they will be close. If Huntingdon makes it to Cookville I'll be one of your biggest supporters, but I'll also support Union City or West Carroll if they make it. I think it will be a close game, closer than most Mustang fans or a couple for sure. Cant wait for Friday to get here. Good luck to both teams and hope they are healthy into the playoffs.

.. we were hoorible against riverside? what kind of drugs have fried your brain? and READ the posts folk were saying about us and riverside.. their stud QB was going to beat us soundly. talk about being in dreamland.. better read and reflect on things before YOU post things you dream up. i haven't been wrong yet in any of my posts, check and see.. so who is in dreamland or not. haha.. we were horrible against riverside. Horrible, yes, if you mean it was awful how bad we slaughtered and dominated them. roflolk.gif

Calm down revy. LHEAT99 said THEY were horrible not Dresden.

A realistic observation. This game is at Paul Ward. I'm going to say history will repeat itself and Huntingdon will have a full house. Dresden's stands will be about half empty. Huntingdon will hit Dresden like they haven't been hit this season. Being hit in front of a packed home side won't be much fun. Dresden will lie down rather early and Huntingdon will pour it on them. TIFWIW

Seriously doubt Dresden stands will be half empty unless the majority of the crowd chooses to stand on the fence rather than sit. There hasn't been an away game this year that we didn't fill the bleachers other than UTM's visitor side. Just like Huntingdon's community, Dresden has really rallied behind this team over the last few years.

Well i'll post my predictions (for what its worth) ! I say Mustangs in a close one! 28-21 ! Although Id rather see the Lions win! A loss may bring even more focus and determination! A win may bring on a case of big head! Good luck to both teams! Hope we meet again umpa's!

And Mustangs , we'll Prolly see y'all next year!

Well i'll post my predictions (for what its worth) ! I say Mustangs in a close one! 28-21 ! Although Id rather see the Lions win! A loss may bring even more focus and determination! A win may bring on a case of big head! Good luck to both teams! Hope we meet again umpa's!

And Mustangs , we'll Prolly see y'all next year!

Redrage, I agree with everything you said...well...except the score. Adamsville is tough again this year.

Edited by Select55