Maplewood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really surprised how this turned out. Maplewood has lost 4 games this year but beats BB???. Next week is against Copper Basin who have only lost 2. I guess it just proves the "any given team/any given day" theory.

this one surprises me too. Maybe Maplewood has improved tremendously since i saw them earlier this season. They've played a tough schedule & obviously it has made them better. Congrats panthers. Nice road win! Edited by Volzchamps

This team was beaten 30-6 by CPA. I can see why BB was ready to flee to Division II had the anti-multiplier rule not taken effect. It wasn't just due to the "much larger" schools as was said in the paper. CPA has 377. Don't blame the Class AA district either, the new league bully is headed to Class AAA and BB is more than capable of competing with and beating the rest of that group year in, year out.

Edited by Indian

If not for those pesky touchdowns.

They have played some top level teams but four of their wins came against teams with three wins or less and last week they were upset by three-win Stratford.They did get a quality win vs Lipscomb and of course tonight a very quality win. I doubt they were any more fired up than you say BB was after traveling three hours for a non-district game.

If not for those pesky touchdowns.

They have played some top level teams but four of their wins came against teams with three wins or less and last week they were upset by three-win Stratford.They did get a quality win vs Lipscomb and of course tonight a very quality win. I doubt they were any more fired up than you say BB was after traveling three hours for a non-district game.

So what. We are 2A. Live with it.:)

Your Indians lose by 80-0 if they played them.

Edited by reaction

Lol...don't get me started on the 2 teams that I think should be 3a.

Tough loss..how did Maplewood's QB and wideout look?

The receiver reminded me of Patrick Turner. Qb had a strong arm, but accuracy was an issue. We did not match up well with them. Not to mention we player nothing like we did at s pitt last week.