Maplewood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

The receiver reminded me of Patrick Turner. Qb had a strong arm, but accuracy was an issue. We did not match up well with them. Not to mention we player nothing like we did at s pitt last week.

Like I said last week. Boyd has notoriously always played their "A" game against South Pitt even in the years they lost. Boyd is still one of the three teams in 2A with a chance to win it. Check that, One of the only three teams with a chance to win it.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucs can still reach their goal. Panthers have a lot of talent. No didgrace here at all. Was the Boski there?

Boski has been MIA since Maplewood's lost to Stratford. That game was Maplewood's mulligan for the year.

As to this game I'm more surprised that the Panthers were able to manage three offensive TDs than actually won the game. The defense and punt return teams have been able to average a TD per game this year. Otherwise Maplewood would be averaging about 12 PPG.

Boski has been MIA since Maplewood's lost to Stratford. That game was Maplewood's mulligan for the year.

As to this game I'm more surprised that the Panthers were able to manage three offensive TDs than actually won the game. The defense and punt return teams have been able to average a TD per game this year. Otherwise Maplewood would be averaging about 12 PPG.

i was not t the game and i missed the stratford game as well ..missing in action maybe a lil.. but im very aware of what was going on with my panthers.. i also had issues with msg boards this past week i could login but could not view the boards to respond or reply ..so i just spent the rest of my vacation doing others things like fishing and stuff ...back to foot ball Go Vandy!!!!