#1 GILES vs LEWIS

aintskeered

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Lewis County smack talk Giles? Giles is 7-0. Lewis is 5-3. Obviously yall have the edge. and obviously us Panthers can't say anything to yall right now. The only thing we can say is that last years 51-28 game was one of Lewis's best wins in school history! cool.png

can u say fluke?and by the way ,make that 8-0.! Edited by sawdust76

can u say fluke?and by the way ,make that 8-0.!

You see a "fluke" is when someone comes up at the end of the game and kicks and onside kick and throws a fifty yard bomb with 20 seconds left to win the game. No sir that was no fluke, you of all people should know what a good reaming looks like. Giles Co got totally man handled last year and they really weren't even a threat in the second half. I sure hope you guys have improved! I'm not gunna waste my $6 to watch another BLOWOUT!!

LCP.....ever think your I'd pic looks more like a gorilla than a panther.......just an observation.

And I agree with you on one thing...it's gonna be a blowout. :))

No, but I did see a resemblance in your pic and my girlfriends house cat. Striking resemblance really. It's real cute. It's been declawed and everything..

Edited by LewisCoPanthers