Mount Pleasant @ CA

mTpAllDay

I wish yall would stop crying about the wreath deal! We done said it was done by idiot kids but another thing that has not been said is that when the wreath got to the WC fieldhouse it had a note on it from Cwood! I myself dont think it was sent by anybody from Cwood but the kids didnt know the difference!

I feel the same. It was an adult that orchestrated the whole thing. Trust me I know.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing about that deal is that it was locked up in the fieldhouse before WC left for Cwood that night and the ones that put it on the field had to break in to get it. It was just a bad deal for both teams.

Agreed. I hope nothing like that ever happens again. Using hate to motivate high schoolers is horrible.

I'm not gonna lie about it. CA rarely ever gives a fight against MP. Theyre too scared of them.

Growing up in Mt.P I find this true but as oflast year they came out and played physical. But that was last year. I hope there's just a good game here it wouldn't be fun for one to just shoot one another out. Good luck Mt.P hope your free injury free. As for us

Wildacat89....

I liked your last response over sportsmanship over in the PC/mTp thread. I've never been the one readily to meet and greet other Coach T'ers at ball games, I'm the loner type in public, I choose my friends slowly and wisely.... but you and I seem to think a lot alike when it comes down to some things... I may need to look you up next WC/mTp game for a 5-10 min. introduction visit.

Lets try and remember that next year and we will meet up under the goalpost, would be an honor to meet you.

54-14

53-21

51-18

54-13

46-0

You know there is only one thing wrong with those game scores up there.....

Only one team didn' t show good sporstmanship after a game and took their balls and went home..... for what ever good reason they honestly thought.

And that team has only one supporter who just can't let it go.

He's right...... and everyone else is wrong.... and mTp are the ones classless in his eyes.

I have posted on here that it was wrong for CW to do so. That I did not agree with it. I have posted towards you in good humor as a Cryingwood trojanette whinning about what happened at that game..... But I have not once run the Cwood school, kids or coaching staff down as you calling mTp's kids and staff such names as "rat town" , "thugs", or "classless".

And you have the audacity to preach to me about class or the lack thereof...???

You have the right to your opinion on here.....

But it ain't worth much.

problem is, the trash talking started in the first quarter....not after Mt pleasant put up fifty...they were mouthing from the first score on

Those comments aren't directed at all players or all coaches. But you know the ones it is. When a person throws gang signs, calls players racial slurs, taunts and such then they are thugs, trash, rats. Mt pleasant has lots of good people, unfortunately I don't think many are affiliated with MP football. There are also lots of good kids, but the track record indicates there are some bad apples. I have never seen a team or coaches act like MP did that night other than WC kids putting wreath on field. So I don't care what you think of my opinion. Yours is just like the MP coaches and players, just wants to belittle any resistance. Call me a crier if you want, but you'll never see a Collinwood team act like MP did. Michael Statom and Herbert Luker would not allow it. Good day Bigby.

I think everyone gets your point. Move on.