West Greene @ Chuckey Doak

budkilmer

West greene losses by 2tds or more .. For a team who lost thier 2 best offensive weapons and a lot off key weapons to be favored 42-14 is absolutely crazy ha it's very laughable just cause they beat the breaks off a horrible SG team doesn't mean they will fo that to CD.. CD played GHS very very tough and could of had them only up 7-0 at half if it wasn't for punting mistakes and some key offside calls. I think CD will win this one easy..WG isn't as good as advertised.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West greene losses by 2tds or more .. For a team who lost thier 2 best offensive weapons and a lot off key weapons to be favored 42-14 is absolutely crazy ha it's very laughable just cause they beat the breaks off a horrible SG team doesn't mean they will fo that to CD.. CD played GHS very very tough and could of had them only up 7-0 at half if it wasn't for punting mistakes and some key offside calls. I think CD will win this one easy..WG isn't as good as advertised.

Greeneville just wasn't on their A game last week. Should have been a lot worse than what it was. Oh we'll a win is a win. CD wins big in this one and keeps WG outta the playoffs

Cd wins this one "easy"? Pretty bold statement coming from a fan of a team with ONE SERIOUS offensive weapon. CD may win, and possibly has the better overall team, but I wouldn't say easy! WG definitely has the better coaching staff and they may be the difference in a game that I believe will be very CLOSE!

Don't forget, WGHS has a few scat backs also! I think it all comes down to who ever makes the least mistakes! I think WGHS pulls this one out by 3! MAlone is a stud, and I always thought he was a better RB than Juice! JMO! Go Buffs and quit making silly mistakes! As stated before, the team with the least mistakes wins! This game will be all offense, if it rains I think WG has the advantage in the passing game. Good luck to both teams, hope all players come out with no injuries! For WG, I think this is a playoff contention game, not to mention the GC championship!

You CAN NOT compare what team A does against team B to determine the outcome of team A vs team C matchup!

eg:

Chuckey Doak vs Claiborne 14-6 CD

Chuckey Doak vs Cumberland Gap 55-27 CG

Claiborne vs Cumberland Gap 16-11 Claiborne

None of that is statistically worth a crap when predicting CD vs WG.

Sports fans are so self contradicting. A bunch of you are saying CD has shown a better team throughout the season but WG has the coaching advantage... If WG had the coaching advantage, wouldn't their team had been better throughout the season???

It's baffling how people pick and choose when to blame a coach or give them credit (If the team wins the kids played great, if they lose the coaches suck!!) Can't have it both ways people!

You CAN NOT compare what team A does against team B to determine the outcome of team A vs team C matchup!

eg:

Chuckey Doak vs Claiborne 14-6 CD

Chuckey Doak vs Cumberland Gap 55-27 CG

Claiborne vs Cumberland Gap 16-11 Claiborne

None of that is statistically worth a crap when predicting CD vs WG.

Sports fans are so self contradicting. A bunch of you are saying CD has shown a better team throughout the season but WG has the coaching advantage... If WG had the coaching advantage, wouldn't their team had been better throughout the season???

It's baffling how people pick and choose when to blame a coach or give them credit (If the team wins the kids played great, if they lose the coaches suck!!) Can't have it both ways people!

I've seen them both play and practice up close. Not saying Doak's staff terrible, just that I feel Coach Case does a better job all around. Defense, Offense, Special Teams. Plus, nobody's offense is more predictable and tendency driven than Doak's.

I've seen them both play and practice up close. Not saying Doak's staff terrible, just that I feel Coach Case does a better job all around. Defense, Offense, Special Teams. Plus, nobody's offense is more predictable and tendency driven than Doak's.

Well first of all, I call bull on your "play and practice up close" comment. (You may have the capability to get film on each team and game, but you are not at practices for both WG and CD. That is a lil far fetched, don't you think?) Second it doesn't matter who knows Malone is gettin the ball, it's a matter of who can catch him. Kid is at max speed faster than almost any I have ever seen! CD's play calling has been spot on in those "where it counts" situations. Christian has done a heckuva job in his first year at the helm being the head man and OC. The DC has had kids in position all year, but we have had several games with tons of missed tackles. (Takes kids and coaches time to get used to new staff or staff in different positions than before.) Look, I can respect your opinion, but I just wonder how much of it is formed from watching CD play one or two games, and not seeing the first film or games of some of the teams you are comparing them with. Cumberland Gap was our worst showing all year. So anything derived from that game is not an accurate assessment as far as I'm concerned! As a Black Knight faithful, I couldn't be happier that our Coaching staff is as young, excited, and motivated as they are!

Edited by eagle3314

Malone is fast, but definitely not the fastest kid around, and hopefully not the fastest you have seen. Doak's schedule is weak, so I'm not sure where the burst of confidence has come from. WG is def. not Unaka,Cosby, or N.Greene. West Greene will be fighting all night for this one. Cant wait to hear the score of this one.