West Greene @ Chuckey Doak

budkilmer

Malone is fast, but definitely not the fastest kid around, and hopefully not the fastest you have seen. Doak's schedule is weak, so I'm not sure where the burst of confidence has come from. WG is def. not Unaka,Cosby, or N.Greene. West Greene will be fighting all night for this one. Cant wait to hear the score of this one.

Would you prefer CD fans got on a thread about CD vs WG and conceeded the game! If you aren't confident in your team, go get another one. They probably don't want you anyway! So there is no sudden burst in confidence. Week in and week out I have full faith that The Black Knights are going to win. That's called being a fan! I'm smart enough to know that sometimes you are just outgunned, (last week) but even at that there is a chance. "That's why they play the games."

Read it again, I said "at max speed" meaning he gets to his fastest speed quicker than most! Meaning, he is explosive. Which means a ton in football! He is fast enough that no one around here is gonna run him down on a motorcycle if he gets loose! Argue till the cows come home on this if you want to buddy... It is factual!!!!!!

Hey, maybe I'll see you next week if you still pull for your team!

Edited by eagle3314

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UHHH, Malone? Yes I have stated that he is a stud! Just don't overlook the Buffs until the 4th qtr is over! Someone said on here that CD scores 50+ on WG. I dont think so, you dont have the offense Gville has! Go Buffs in a close game! Just remember, WG has some quick little scat backs of their own. should be a close one, but throw out all wins/losses, because this game is for the GC championship and a possible playoff spot for WG.

Edited by WGHS1987

You CAN NOT compare what team A does against team B to determine the outcome of team A vs team C matchup!

eg:

Chuckey Doak vs Claiborne 14-6 CD

Chuckey Doak vs Cumberland Gap 55-27 CG

Claiborne vs Cumberland Gap 16-11 Claiborne

None of that is statistically worth a crap when predicting CD vs WG.

Sports fans are so self contradicting. A bunch of you are saying CD has shown a better team throughout the season but WG has the coaching advantage... If WG had the coaching advantage, wouldn't their team had been better throughout the season???

It's baffling how people pick and choose when to blame a coach or give them credit (If the team wins the kids played great, if they lose the coaches suck!!) Can't have it both ways people!

About your coaching reference: WG has played a tougher non-conference schedule, PERIOD! That is why the difference in record. They both played Unaka and NG. Then CD played a an extremely mediocre Unicoi and a not good single A Cosby. WG played 5A Cherokee (middle of their tough conference) and a very good Single A Oneida (made it to 3rd round in playoffs last year).

I've seen them both play and practice up close. Not saying Doak's staff terrible, just that I feel Coach Case does a better job all around. Defense, Offense, Special Teams. Plus, nobody's offense is more predictable and tendency driven than Doak's.

You have watched them both practice up close? Wow, I want to meet you....you must have some serious pull. It takes and act of Congress to get inside a WG practice.

West greene losses by 2tds or more .. For a team who lost thier 2 best offensive weapons and a lot off key weapons to be favored 42-14 is absolutely crazy ha it's very laughable just cause they beat the breaks off a horrible SG team doesn't mean they will fo that to CD.. CD played GHS very very tough and could of had them only up 7-0 at half if it wasn't for punting mistakes and some key offside calls. I think CD will win this one easy..WG isn't as good as advertised.

1-WG wasn't "favored" 42-14, that was just a prediction by an unrealistic human being.

2-I was surprised you said CD would "win easy". You are usually reasonable.

this should be a great game...lost of hard hitting, hard running and plenty of smack........not sure who to pick , so im gona say the final will be 27=26 someone

As close as you could be, in regulation! These other peoples predictions and bold statements gave me a good laugh this week!

Sorry WG im callin 56-7.

Sorry to rub it in, but you eat these words! WG happened to be the best team tonight!

WGHS GC Champs 4 yrs straight! Sorry to ruin your prediction, but you wasn't playing the middle school! Thumbs up to both teams, It was a hard fought game! I hate we lost Morgan (RB), but it looked like the Sophmore and Freshman stepped up to the plate! Sorry to ruin your prediction and coach smack talk (before editing)! Clean game and the best team won! You will still get a higher seed in the playoffs due to CD's record. Good job Buffs!