Peabody vs Halls

goldentide

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls is a vastly improved team over the last few seasons. I fully expect to see them in the 1A playoffs this season. As I recall, they have a solid rb that can tote the mail. They are well coached and have some size.

With that being said, I feel that Trenton has too much depth and speed for Halls.

Halls is a vastly improved team over the last few seasons. I fully expect to see them in the 1A playoffs this season. As I recall, they have a solid rb that can tote the mail. They are well coached and have some size.

With that being said, I feel that Trenton has too much depth and speed for Halls.

But they sound like one of those teams that can surprise you from what you say.

Halls is much improved from what I hear. Trenton will win this game by 4 td's if they come ready to play.

I also have heard that Halls is much imoroved and they gave us all we wanted last year. This one worries me and it's so important. On another note, I would love for y'all to beat Humboldt but after playing them I have my doubts.

Trenton has far too much speed for Halls. I admitt they look impressive coming off the bus but thats about it. As far as improvement is concerned I'll say that they had no choice but to improve. THey couldnt have gotten much worse. No worries from my stand point .The Tide will roll and roll. In this one

I think having the week off took a little of our fire away last week to be honest. We struggled on D in the first half against Greenfield, but then I think the coaches must have lit them up at halftime becasue the Tigers only allowed 20-something yards after the break.

We will be without our starting quarterback at Peabody; he was ejected for his second unsportman-like penalty on the last play of the first half. He has been very good on his feet, with over 100 yards against Humboldt and almost 100 before getting tossed. Our backup QB is more of a pocket-passer. We have speed at runningback, although he had issues holding onto the ball at Humboldt. He fumbled three times to start possessions after we had either caused a turnover or forced punts. I hope he got that out of his system last week though with four TDs and almost 200 yards.

I hope we can get out of this one unscathed medically because I personally am ready for the Lake County game. I say we skip this one and go straight to Week 10; winner of that game gets automatic bid as runnerup on the single A side no matter what happens this week.