Cascade at Forrest

boxman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they need to bump ya'll up to 5A. According to a couple of your fans, you'd still dominate there also....bored.gif

NO WAY. WE would compete but not dominate. I like the walmart classification system. If you have a walmart and 3 red lights you are 5a-6a. If you have a walmart and 1-3 red lights 3a-4a. If you have a walmart and 1 red light 2a and if you have no walmart and only have 1 red light then you are 1a.

Yes, I've been watching and hoping that we would make it under the line. It's not certain yet but we will probably go to 3A. We've got a good school at Cascade and it looks like everybody wants to go there. It's the price of success. I think we will still play most of the same schools that we play now. I can't see us not playing Jo Byrns, Moore Co., Forrest or Community but we could easily drop Mt Pleasant, Wayne Co, Huntland... I'm just guessing. I have no Idea what our schedule would look like.

Dab durn it.... I hope y'all don't drop Wayne Co. I've always liked us playing Cascade.

NO WAY. WE would compete but not dominate. I like the walmart classification system. If you have a walmart and 3 red lights you are 5a-6a. If you have a walmart and 1-3 red lights 3a-4a. If you have a walmart and 1 red light 2a and if you have no walmart and only have 1 red light then you are 1a.

Lol.... I like that system!

Oh yeah, good luck to both teams. Cascade gets the win 30-22

Yep...that's About Right...We Have No Wal-Mart And 2 Redlights And can't compete In 1A or 2A