Lenoir City at Farragut

dcnk

What is everyone's thoughts on this game? I know Farragut has only won 3 games, but I feel like they are a great team. I was told LC needed to win this one to get home field advantage in the playoffs. I think Farragut has a solid team, and the ability to put up a lot of points. Predictions and thoughts everyone ....... icon_cool.gif

LC in a close one. The home field deal has so many variables I have heard they have to win out and they don't have to win either of the last 2 to get home field. With the top 2 in each district getting top seeds you never know till after the last games are over most of the time. Plus we aren't real experienced at predicting the play-off picture here in LC lol But we are getting better!! Go Panthers

• I agree I think it will be a 10 point game. I think LC in a close one. Ive been watching this program for about 15 years. I am so excited with the direction it is headed. It was just a few years ago we were getting run over by everyone. Who knows with the TSAA playoff seedings you never know where we will be. I am not for sure they do either. I just hope we don't have to travel as far again as we have the last couple of years. Go Panthers!!! :)