Big 8 - Week 9

voltnh

I'm sure he would. He is a nice guy and those are his boys. Doesn't make him right any more than you watching a couple of games make you right.

He is a nice guy, but "his boys" have all graduated. Why do you want to try to hang this on the coaches anyway? J, lets be frank here, you could put together an all-star team with the best South players from the 2010 seasons thru this season and let Carter coach them and they could not play with any one of the teams between 2005 and 2009 seasons with Waco coaching them (or my sorry old hiney). Not putting the kids now down, they go at it hard. But brother look at what you are comparing. Again, those teams were loaded every year. Ask crawfish. He is very reasonalble and knowledgeable guy and I know he knows these teams better than either of us.

Not that any of this matters anyway and you obviously have it in for the coaches at South now. I guess someone there hurt your feelings. I'm done trying to convince you.

He is a nice guy, but "his boys" have all graduated. Why do you want to try to hang this on the coaches anyway? J, lets be frank here, you could put together an all-star team with the best South players from the 2010 seasons thru this season and let Carter coach them and they could not play with any one of the teams between 2005 and 2009 seasons with Waco coaching them (or my sorry old hiney). Not putting the kids now down, they go at it hard. But brother look at what you are comparing. Again, those teams were loaded every year. Ask crawfish. He is very reasonalble and knowledgeable guy and I know he knows these teams better than either of us.

Not that any of this matters anyway and you obviously have it in for the coaches at South now. I guess someone there hurt your feelings. I'm done trying to convince you.

You misunderstood "his boys". The rest is BS. But other than that..... you really have no clue.

But I am thoroughly convinced.

You misunderstood "his boys". The rest is BS. But other than that..... you really have no clue.

But I am thoroughly convinced.

So in conclusion, you believe the talent level at South now is the same as it was then? And you believe there is something wrong with the coaches there now? Can you answer these two directly?

Edited by Pudding