McMinn at Soddy Daisy

SDFOOTBALLFAN

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn should win this one but playing at Soddy is a story in its self. One year we played down there in a foot of mud and later determined human waste. Another year the officiating was so bad even the SD coach apologized to coach Mullinax. So what will the obstacle be this year?

McMinn 32

Soddy Daisy 14

GO TRIBE!!!

Edited by TribeFan

McMinn should win this one but playing at Soddy is a story in its self. One year we played down there in a foot of mud and later determined human waste. Another year the officiating was so bad even the SD coach apologized to coach Mullinax. So what will the obstacle be this year?

McMinn 32

Soddy Daisy 14

GO TRIBE!!!

you are being to kind my friend.

'Kees 48

Trojans 0

McMinn 32

Soddy Daisy 14

GO TRIBE!!!

Should have been there the night it came the flood and brought that sewage to the top. Must have been 4 " of water on the field that night. You guys must have played the following week.

Btw soddyfalcon if u looked at prior posts I stated that soddy had a good kid at qb and had a lot of heart. I wasnt bashing your team. Heck several soddy fans even said u guys were awful so dont get your panties in a wad. And no I dont have any spellingbee championships but I do have 3 state championship rings in football. How many do u have? Goodluck to u and your trojans the rest of the season.

Btw soddyfalcon if u looked at prior posts I stated that soddy had a good kid at qb and had a lot of heart. I wasnt bashing your team. Heck several soddy fans even said u guys were awful so dont get your panties in a wad. And no I dont have any spellingbee championships but I do have 3 state championship rings in football. How many do u have? Goodluck to u and your trojans the rest of the season.

I just saw a chance to get someone else upset. We are not very good and it has been a long couple of years for us. Thanks for wishing us luck because we need it. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Back to our game if McMinn has pulled their starters after the half in most games then he may pull them after the first quarter in this one. Both #24 and #2 may have over 100 in the first quarter. Bottom line is Soddys D is so bad that the offense needs to score everytime they get the ball and the O-Line cant protect enough to do that. Soddy does have some good skill players but they dont get seen because they are so bad up front. McMinn will win this one 56 - 20.