Grundy at Notre Dame

volahol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says after reading where them Grundy coaches started the freshman after the senior had help the Jackets win several games the jackets are doomed to lose this here feud. Reason....pert near sure it can be figured out by you fellers.

From what I understand, they did NOT start the freshman, Houston Mainord. He played a series in the first half and the fourth quarter. I predict that ALL of the Jackets are going to come out hungry for a win and play as a team and win!!!!

Go Jackets!!!!

From what I understand, they did NOT start the freshman, Houston Mainord. He played a series in the first half and the fourth quarter. I predict that ALL of the Jackets are going to come out hungry for a win and play as a team and win!!!!

Go Jackets!!!!

I have been to every game this year home and away. Mainord has not started in any game that I remember. However he has had good playing time. This is going to be a heckuva game Friday. Grundy might have just looked past Grace last week because of this game but you can rest assure that them Bryant Boys will have this team fired up for a win this week.

Go Jackets!!!!

I have said all along that I think this will be a heck of a game. However, I think the Irish are too athletic and fast for Grundy. Irish win by 14.