Gerry Bertier's Playoff Predictions Part II After Week 10

Gerry Bertier

Gerry,

Is there any scenario in which teams as far east Tyner or Polk Co. could be pushed to Quad 3?

If Pigeon Forge wins tonight, they will be placed in Quad 2, bumping Tyner to Quad 3.

If Austin East and Pigeon Forge both win and AE gets help from teams losing in Mid/West TN, then Polk and Tyner could be placed in Quad 3, but very unlikely b/c I don't see a team like Goodpasture losing this week.

Edited by catchnburn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that scenario keep GP out of playoffs? Really don't want to see them again. Seems CPA plays them twice a year. I am confident in the Lions but want to see a different team.

I think you want to root for Grundy to beat Notre Dame. If that happens then probably Goodpasture would be an 8 seed in Quad 3 (if they win tonight) and they would play Cheatham County.

I think you want to root for Grundy to beat Notre Dame. If that happens then probably Goodpasture would be an 8 seed in Quad 3 (if they win tonight) and they would play Cheatham County.

Talking about a sportsmanship game! Everytime those two meet you can see the respect. Goodpasture could be a force. Their record definately does not reflect their capability.