DeKalb County at Livingston Academy

King21

ok well i have been readin all this talk sayin that dc has five players better than mccoin and hayes? i have not seen anyone better than those two. and mccoin is ten times better of a quarterback than phillips. la has more than running also mccoin can throw the ball deep and you will find out friday night . and yes you have to give mohlander he is good but we have several people that can shut him down and stay with him and if im guessin right coach lamb will put mark winningham on him and mark is super quick. dc you have a tough game comin to you friday night get ready im sayin la will win 41 to 7!!!!!!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well i have been readin all this talk sayin that dc has five players better than mccoin and hayes? i have not seen anyone better than those two. and mccoin is ten times better of a quarterback than phillips. la has more than running also mccoin can throw the ball deep and you will find out friday night . and yes you have to give mohlander he is good but we have several people that can shut him down and stay with him and if im guessin right coach lamb will put mark winningham on him and mark is super quick. dc you have a tough game comin to you friday night get ready im sayin la will win 41 to 7!!!!!!!

I don't know which quote reads more ridiculous, DC has 4 players better than anyone on LA or McCoin is 10x better than Phillips. 10x better at what? I love the support for your team and the BOLD prediction of a blowout win. There is no question this thread has left the land of reason and rational for that of sugarplums and candy canes (where if you close your eyes all your wishes can come true). Friday night the clock will tick zero and somebody will have to leave the fairy tale.

If we're talking about a passing qb then I'll take Phillips anyday. To say McCoin is ten times better is ridiculous. That's great, I look forward to seeing Molander covered. We will see how fast your guy is, but don't forget that guy over on the other side that is 6'4. He's not too shabby himself...

Including yourself, right? Never got back to me on the post calling McCoin out. Maybe I made you realize just how good of a kid he is.

All I know is what I see from the bleachers on the court..... His dad just has that big head vibe about him and people who played ball back in his day said he was. Not saying anything wrong with that I just don't personally like him but that's my opinion. It doesn't bother me when y'all post stuff about us because I know it's nothing to serious and in good sport so it shouldn't bother y'all as much either. Everybody has their free opinion

You need to stay out of the Who Stash before posting.

Wow!

1st neither team is going to win by a 34 point margin….period.

2nd DeKalb does NOT have 4 or 5 players better than McCoin or Hayes…..I think one can make the argument that Phillips is a better true QB than McCoin and that Molander is just as good a playmaker if not better than Hayes. Hayes is the best RB in the district or 2nd behind Manning depending on your preference…..that’s a FACT. I also will concede that McCoin is the #1 overall playmaker in the league. With all that being said I believe Dekalb has more athletes across the board than LA…..plus DC has the best defensive player on the field in Puckett. I feel likeit’s DC game to loose Friday night in Livingston.

Hayes will be the best player on the field friday night. He makes a lot of folks miss in the back field and once he gets in the open field he cuts as well as anybody I have seen. If LA picks up Dekalb's blitz or Hayes makes one or two miss in the back field, he could rush for 200. The key to this game will be LA handling the blitz up front.

Edited by 45forty