York @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever though that of those 15 carries Manning went for a 60 yard TD and the mercy rule was in effect. He had 25 carries against Gordonsville, 23 against Dekalb. Do soime back ground check before you make a statement.

Actually Manning had 22 carries against gord. and 25 against DC,most of which he was lined up at QB most of the second half..he had 14 carries against livingston and 14 carries against upperman..other than that he had 11 against white county,8 against warren co.,and 7 against macon for a total of 101 carries in 7 games which equals 14.3 carries a game.And a TD every 7.3 carries.Sorry to confuse you.Need more stats? FEED THE BEAST!!!!

Wow Rocking Chair, I can't believe you think this team will beat us by 3 touchdowns when you all couldn't even do this.. You beat this owl team by a score of 41-20 which is 3 scores.. It took you guys till 3 minutes in the game to beat us by 14.. I would really seriously love to hear how you come to that wide of a margin...You guys didn't beat us as bad as you did the owls..

Hey Daddy Mac it's just my opinion. The Owls like I said have been getting getting better every game and are starting to gel. How many teams can shut-out a team like White House. This Owl team is leaps and bounds better than they were earlier in the season. How many teams can shut WH out. LA couldnt do it. I believe if LA and SC played again the outcome would be much different. All they have to do is shut down your alls running game and it's pretty much over for the Dragons. I believe it's safe to say that WH is just a tad better than the Dragons. Thats what I am basing the 3 scores by...could be more or could be less. And I know that the Dragons have been a thorn in the side of the Owls the past few yrs. Good Luck to both teams and hope there are no injuries to either team.