York @ Smith County

glover

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SC will win this game! We picked up a lot of confidence last week. Our D stepped up and didn't allow WH to pass midfield except one time. Our offense should be back in full stride this week and hopefully gain some momentum going into the playoffs. SC passing game finally breaks through this week, write it down!

GO BIG OWLS!!!

C'mon, York runs the ball well, they will put up close to 30 points. I think SC will have their hands full!

I gave them two scores. White House is a much better football team than York, no offense meant. I think Coach Maynord and the Owls will be highly prepared for that York offense.

The problem with that is Gregory got around 25 carries. Manning should've been getting that in all the other games as well. Had he been healthy for WH, he probably would've carried around 12-14 times. I think they underutilize Manning and Williams. Grant averaged 11 ypc in the stats that I saw, but they only gave him 6 carries. Now, I don't go to the SC games so the SC faithful know more about it than I do, but I just don't think they're maximizing the potential they have in Manning and Williams.

You are exactly right croz.I been saying this all year.Manning gets 10-12 carries a game.Sometimes I just don't understand the coaching!!!