7aaa for Friday the 26th

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHS lay down?? Is that a joke. Smith has had three weeks off to get his ankle well. OHS will play hard, win or lose. This is an old rivalry game from way back.

Have to agree with you. If you are remotely close to being healthy you will play in this one. Looking beyond the battle of the boro stuff this game has playoff importance. Not down playing the history of this match up. But you don't want to go into the playoffs with a loss and the winner has a chance to get second depending on a few things. Besides if Riverdale loses this game we are going to have to put LOD on a 24 hour watch and put him on medication.

Have to agree with you. If you are remotely close to being healthy you will play in this one. Looking beyond the battle of the boro stuff this game has playoff importance. Not down playing the history of this match up. But you don't want to go into the playoffs with a loss and the winner has a chance to get second depending on a few things. Besides if Riverdale loses this game we are going to have to put LOD on a 24 hour watch and put him on medication.

There is NO shame in losing to Oakland. They have a few wins in the series BEFORE the current coaching staff took over.

Will not have to put a watch on me if we lose as I am hoping it will be the 'STRAW'. I hope it kills the camel.

There is NO shame in losing to Oakland. They have a few wins in the series BEFORE the current coaching staff took over.

Will not have to put a watch on me if we lose as I am hoping it will be the 'STRAW'. I hope it kills the camel.

Why you don't like Camels?popcorneater.gif

Edited by mykidsdad

No disrespect to either team meant in my comment. I was nearly taking note of your current status with Riverdale football. I don't know if you could take much more.

You might as well find you another team LOD, coach A and coach Dobbs moved into the neighborhood during the summer, so i don't think their going anywhere. By the way, congrats and good luck to our freshman team for making it to the Lions Bowl tonight at Tullahoma against Shelbyville..

I was wondering how the freshmen did this year.

I was wondering how the freshmen did this year.

If you were depending on the team web site you would still be wondering.

Hey Daisy, don't you just hate it when I point out these DETAILS your favorite BOSS is constantly missing?

I got to give you credit in that you are doing you best to run me off, but it is NOT happening. I was here before y'all got here, and I will be here long after you are GONE!