Hendersonville at Lebanon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, rough to hear about Crane resigning, he's a really good guy. Glad to see Lebanon go out on a winning note for him

Did you just call Crane a really good guy? That statement is more shocking than the fact that Lebanon won the game. I am glad to see them get a win. I hate to see kids put in so much time and effort to not reap any benefits.

I am happy for our players and coaches that we got a win. We have 1 coach who is resigning and 2 more that I think are retiring. It was awesome to see them go out on a high note. We have some good young coaches who I hope stay because theyare good men and the kids enjoy playing for them. This season was a bad situation with our boys having to change schools an one of our boys tragically dying over the summer. We also lost one of our coaches to another school just days before the season started. The injuries to Suber, Davis, Crutchfield, and Vaden plus Reynolds and Phillips quitting hurt our chances and we were really beat before the season started. Whoever coaches our boys next year will be in a good position because a lot of this team comes back and the facilities are great. I hope Lebanon hires a guy who will be here for 8-10 years and not someone they try to fire before he ever really has a chance to do anything.