5A playoff Predictions

mjuhb

How is walker valley a higher seed than Cleveland. I know Cleveland struggled and played like crap to end year but took Walker Valley too woodshed. How could they be higher

seeded. Just wondering. If anyone could help. Thanks

Coming from the team that just got it handed to you by Rhea County ,2-8 btw. Cleveland had a chance to take care of business but couldn't get it done, plain and simple.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without cleveland and south in

Quad 1

1 Powell

2 Morristown West

3 Boone

4 South Doyle

5 Tennessee

6 Cherokee

7 Knox Central

8 Sullivan South

South at Powell

Tennessee at S-D

Knox Central at M West

Cherokee at Boone

Quad 2

1 Columbia

2 Lenior City

3 Ooltewah

4 Tullahoma

5 White co

6 Knox West

7 Anderson co

8 Walker Valley

Walker Valley at Columbia

White co at Tullahoma

Anderson co at Lenior City

Knox West at Ooltewah

Quad 3

1 Beech

2 Northeast

3 Centennial

4 Antioch

5 Hillsboro

6 Portland

7 Station camp

8 Kenwood

Kenwood at Beech

Hillsboro at Antioch

Station Camp at Northeast

Portland at Centennial

Quad 4

1 Northside

2 Ridgeway

3 Craigmont

4 Hamilton

5 Henry co

6 Hardin co

7 Lawrence co

8 Munford

Munford at Northside

Henry co at Hamilton

Lawrence co at Ridgeway

Hardin co at Craigmont

this is what is was supposed to be

Cubs ur a memphis homer. Realize that the Wilson county district and the Williamson county districts are 2 of the toughest in the state of tn. Which is why teams like Hillsboro and centennial are 6-4 and station camp and Portland are 5-5.. Do some research instead of looking at records my man

I have a bad memory but the last few 5a state champs have been From Henry County, Sumner County, and Maury County, I like how you call it the Willamson county and Wilson County District when Hillsboro and Centennial have not won 15 games combined in the last 3 seasons, I might call it the Sumner County District. Centennial and Hillsboro are in a tough district as the only two 5a schools in there but, Franklin is down, Ravenwood is awful, Independence is fair, and then you have Brentwood. That district is no where near as tough as it was 4 years ago.

Beech is good, hendersonville and gallatin are bad, Mt. juliet is good, Lebanon is awful,

Hillsboro, Centennial, Portland, nor Station Camp would have won any district in the state, so dont give me that business about why they are 5-5, .

I have a bad memory but the last few 5a state champs have been From Henry County, Sumner County, and Maury County, I like how you call it the Willamson county and Wilson County District when Hillsboro and Centennial have not won 15 games combined in the last 3 seasons, I might call it the Sumner County District. Centennial and Hillsboro are in a tough district as the only two 5a schools in there but, Franklin is down, Ravenwood is awful, Independence is fair, and then you have Brentwood. That district is no where near as tough as it was 4 years ago.

Beech is good, hendersonville and gallatin are bad, Mt. juliet is good, Lebanon is awful,

Hillsboro, Centennial, Portland, nor Station Camp would have won any district in the state, so dont give me that business about why they are 5-5, .

Who said anything about winning districts? I just said that these teams play high quality competition. Btw, the comment about centennial and Hillsboro not winning 15 games combined the last three years? Both are 6-4 this year. Centennial in the second year of a brand new staff and Hillsboro in year 1 of a brand new staff..

Edited by HighLife