Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Lol your just mad that your all star Rockwood team went 6-4 and is gonna be 1 and done in the playoffs, keep hatin. I'm 19 btw.

Lol your just mad that your all star Rockwood team went 6-4 and is gonna be 1 and done in the playoffs, keep hatin. I'm 19 btw.

Prime example of what private schools CAN do to kids...

This is why the world is going down hill.

Edited by TheLawyer

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have quite a few seniors who know this is their last game AT the SWAMP - they will be fired up! Let's go BUCS - HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

"Boyd's last game at the swamp for Srs?" Same for Rockwoods Srs. Imagine they'll be fired up too. It's November, c'mon cowbell. If it takes that kinda junk to fire up your kids your in trouble. Might wanna start rehearsing your excuses for the impending loss around the corner! We all been hearing last yrs for nearly 12 months now!!

Finish it this year Rockwood!!

Edited by Volzchamps

Lol a little smack talk and the lawyer goes crazy cause he knows I'm right. I tried tellin ya before the season that y'all wouldn't be one of the top tier teams. Anyways don't act like ya know me when ya don't. Saying I'm not respectful is a pretty ignorant statement. If you would've said I'm not respectful to people who hide behind a screen name and are complete homers for their team and also look at everything through rosé colored glasses, then maybe you'd have been right lol

"Boyd's last game at the swamp for Srs?" Same for Rockwoods Srs. Imagine they'll be fired up too. It's November, c'mon cowbell. If it takes that kinda junk to fire up your kids your in trouble. Might wanna start rehearsing your excuses for the impending loss around the corner! We all been hearing last yrs for nearly 12 months now!!

Finish it this year Rockwood!!

Whatever

YOU BOYD PEOPLE KILL ME YOU PLAY TWO GOOD TEAMS ALL YEAR (LOST TO ONE) AND YOU GET ON HERE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO THE SEMIS AND GETTING A GOLD BALL AND ALL OF THAT. YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR BOYS DONT THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A PUBLIC SCHOOL CAKE WALK THIS ROCKWOOD TEAM IS TWICE AS GOOD AS IT WAS LAST YEAR YOUR BOYS BETTER COME TO PLAY OR THEY WANT BE NO SEMIS OR ROUND 2.

YOU BOYD PEOPLE KILL ME YOU PLAY TWO GOOD TEAMS ALL YEAR (LOST TO ONE) AND YOU GET ON HERE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO THE SEMIS AND GETTING A GOLD BALL AND ALL OF THAT. YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR BOYS DONT THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A PUBLIC SCHOOL CAKE WALK THIS ROCKWOOD TEAM IS TWICE AS GOOD AS IT WAS LAST YEAR YOUR BOYS BETTER COME TO PLAY OR THEY WANT BE NO SEMIS OR ROUND 2.

Don't worry, the boys are ready. Good luck to both teams tonight. I hope it is an injury free game. I'm saying Bucs win by 21.