Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

So are the Pirates going to forfeit? I mean if G-Ville is the best....then you have no chance by your deductive reasoning. I'm not that stupid....and believe me.....I know your not either. If you didn't think So. Pitt has a chance to win, then you probably wouldn't go, right? I mean why travel to a SURE loss?

The best team in the game.....IS THE BEST TEAM THAT NIGHT.

thumb[1].gif Kazaloony thumb[1].gif

No, I always will go but I just look at things as they are. Everyone always has a chance, but it might not be a great chance.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how do you "feel" the following week. My Indian team has found a good wave to ride. They beat the #4 ranked team in Kentucky (Williamsburg). They have won 9 straight and have been very business-like lately. I think they have enough weapons to give all three of the private schools a challenging game. If they beat Boyd (or Rockwood)huh.png ....there is no question they are legit. Their Defense could be every bit as good as the Bucs when they are playing well. No question Coach Lambert gets them in the right place. They have two hammers in the backfield and a stable of fast cats u want to get in space. It should be a good game with perhaps the kicking game deciding it.

thumb[1].gif Kazanoosta thumb[1].gif

And how do you "feel" the following week. My Indian team has found a good wave to ride. They beat the #4 ranked team in Kentucky (Williamsburg). They have won 9 straight and have been very business-like lately. I think they have enough weapons to give all three of the private schools a challenging game. If they beat Boyd (or Rockwood)huh.png ....there is no question they are legit. Their Defense could be every bit as good as the Bucs when they are playing well. No question Coach Lambert gets them in the right place. They have two hammers in the backfield and a stable of fast cats u want to get in space. It should be a good game with perhaps the kicking game deciding it.

Gosh if y'all have all that then we have no chance Kaz!! I'm shakin in me boots

You'll be a tough out for anyone,but one thing is for sure ,you will have to play every week.Its a guantlet. If you made it to the state,that might be you're easiest game.WOW