Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Rockwood won't have much luck running against Boyd. Nobody else has either this year with exception of 2 long runs South Pitt put up. If the Bucs play thier game it won't be close.

I wish you would bet some money on this.

Rockwood will run run run ground it out and pound it.

If you guys can stop our fullback and big play running backs you'll beat us.

Occasional TE pass to throw you off guard, but it's simple what RW is going to try and do.

IF Execution on the Defensive side of the ball, and offense is vanilla.

This will be a GREAT game.

Rockwood will get rushing yards just wait.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree that it will be a good game but your ground and pound only scored 7 against Grace. Acording South Pitt our D is better than Graces that does not leave too many points to scored. I like our d's chances if Rockwood does not pass.

The Boyd defense looked better than Grace's defense. SP had more success moving the ball last Friday vs Grace.

I don't disagree that it will be a good game but your ground and pound only scored 7 against Grace. Acording South Pitt our D is better than Graces that does not leave too many points to scored. I like our d's chances if Rockwood does not pass.

Fumbles were the reason RW lost that game.

Grace would have let 21 been put up on them if it wasnt for the new QB not taking good snaps.

I understand you have a good defense... It will be a challenge for the RW offense!

That excites me. popcorneater.gif

I'm not PREDICTING anything.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT BOYD TEAM SHOWS UP. EVERYONE HEARD ALL THE SAME STUFF BEING SAID NOW THE LAST TIME THESE TEAMS PLAYED ( BY THE SAME PEOPLE.) BUY I STILL THINK BOYD WILL GET THE W NOT BY THREE OR 4 TDS.. GOT TO REMEMBER ROCKWOOD EATS A LOT OF CLOCK. I SAY

BOYD 28

ROCK 17

I think the Bucs D will be ready to go. I do not think we will see a repeat of last year. This years team knows whats at stake. They have been focused every week minus the Maplewood week. Play offs is what this team has been waiting for after an unfortunate exit last year.

Rockwood is a little old 6-4 team. They are the worst in the quad. Boyd should run all over them. Boyd by 44.

Rockwood is a top 10 team that Boyd better prepare to play. I think Boyds d may be the difference. But this game is not a lock by any stretch of the imagination. Rockwood is DAN GER OUS.

Fumbles were the reason RW lost that game.

Grace would have let 21 been put up on them if it wasnt for the new QB not taking good snaps.

I understand you have a good defense... It will be a challenge for the RW offense!

That excites me. popcorneater.gif

I'm not PREDICTING anything.

Because that's exactly what your gonna get.... Nothing. Nice seeing you back Lawyer, Rockwood isn't exactly the powerhouse you thought they'd be preseason are they? I tried to tell you. Have fun this week, you'll be gone after Friday night