Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambassador.....I'm inclined to humor you. Let's say your right....and I'm going to politely disagree with you.....can you also logically state that "the best team doesn't always win?" With 5 teams (including Boyd) in Quad 1 with 9-1 records, odds are the other 4 won't go gently in the night. If they get by Rockwood, then they will be facing a Hot Oneida team that has won 9 straight games and the contest is up on the Reservation! A three hour drive from Chattanooga. Not exactly, up the road. FCS has a easier road, but they have to be a little nervous about the prospect of seeing TC again. TC has been up this road way too many times to conceed a sure win. (in fact, on any given year a TC win is rarely considered an upset!) You should worry about the Pitt!

Kaz

The best 3 teams in 2A are Boyd, Friendship and Grace. Now with that said, yes I think the 4th and 5th best teams in 2A are Oneida and Rockwood.

As for SP? I have nothing to worry about. We all know what awaits SP next week if they win this one. A trip to Gordonsville to play the best team in 1 or 2A.

Ambassador.....I'm inclined to humor you. Let's say your right....and I'm going to politely disagree with you.....can you also logically state that "the best team doesn't always win?" With 5 teams (including Boyd) in Quad 1 with 9-1 records, odds are the other 4 won't go gently in the night. If they get by Rockwood, then they will be facing a Hot Oneida team that has won 9 straight games and the contest is up on the Reservation! A three hour drive from Chattanooga. Not exactly, up the road. FCS has a easier road, but they have to be a little nervous about the prospect of seeing TC again. TC has been up this road way too many times to conceed a sure win. (in fact, on any given year a TC win is rarely considered an upset!) You should worry about the Pitt!

Kaz

I wouldn't mind traveling to The Reservation. That means we got by Rockwood. thumb[1].gif I don't think we have been up there since I was in high school.

So are the Pirates going to forfeit? I mean if G-Ville is the best....then you have no chance by your deductive reasoning. I'm not that stupid....and believe me.....I know your not either. If you didn't think So. Pitt has a chance to win, then you probably wouldn't go, right? I mean why travel to a SURE loss?

The best team in the game.....IS THE BEST TEAM THAT NIGHT.

thumb[1].gif Kazaloony thumb[1].gif

Edited by kazam37