Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for a good week of practice and hope the boys don't hear all of this blowout crap because they need to prepare for a team that they have been knocking out of the playoffs who will be motivated to come into the swamp and kick their butts. I think they will be ready and win a physical one 24-14.

GO BUCS!!!!!

They are in the top 10 only because the rest of 2A is weak

I don't see any team that has seperated themselves from the pack.The 3 private schools look pretty good,but Grace has been challenged by 2 ia schools. Boyd didn't look any better against SP than Grace. FCS got beat by 1A Gordonsville. I'm not sure who has bragging rights. Looks to me like any of these teams are beatable on any given Friday night. Rockwood has a better chance than alot of people might think.

Rockwood has yet to put together a full game against a quality opponent. Outplayed Grace and Kingston, but turnovers at crucial times. Played Greenback tough for a half, but turnovers and defensive miscues left the game out of hand.

They will have to go to Boyd with same game plan as last year. Minus trading TD's for FG's and a kickoff return for a YTD. Formula will work, but has to be executed to perfection.