Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you positive? It was said at the game tonight that if you all won, then Rockwood would more likely travel to Oneida or Hampton?

Unless there is some news secret squarrel tie breaker T$$AA not sharing then we are right. The winner will travel to Onieda.

Edited by buc55

I am not sure how the categories are weighted. But if you apply last night Boyd owns 6 ties Oneida in 5 and Oneida has 5. Boyd owns or ties the first 5 categories. Does that mean that I have applied the games wrong… likely… but Copper Basin was a much better win than Jellico… Looks to me like Boyd jumps them and gets a bye.

Edited by smithke

I am not sure how the categories are weighted. But if you apply last night Boyd owns 6 ties Oneida in 5 and Oneida has 5. Boyd owns or ties the first 5 categories. Does that mean that I have applied the games wrong… likely… but Copper Basin was a much better win then Jellico… Looks to me like Boyd jumps them and gets a bye.

I hope your right, and I'm wrong. popcorneater.gif

Yep we play Rockwood at the Swamp. I guess we have to badger Bigman7 this week whinning about Private schools the rest of Rockwood are pretty good fans

It does no good to whine now, it's playoff time and you play who you get. Judging by last year's game he should not have any complaining to do, the Tigers had Boyd the whole game but let it slip late!