Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Rockwood. Finish it this time!!

That is a good point. When Hale returned the kickoff back for a touchdown there was a blatant block in the back right in front of the refs. Therefore, Rockwood would have won if not for the refs. I hope everyone realizes that I am being sarcastic. The fact of the matter is that no one play decides a game. I actually spoke with a couple of Boyd players from last year, with regards to the FC game, and they said the exact same thing. Very mature and level headed young men that I realize are on a mission this season.

Not sure where Rockwood is from an injury standpoint, but if they are relatively healthy they have some solid kids to take into this game. Boyd is clearly favored in this one and I would expect them to win this game on their home field. No idea if it will be close or if the Bucs will win easily? Though I would expect it will be one of these two: Rockwood/Boyd wins a close one or the Bucs win by several scores. That big RB at Rockwood is tough....you'll see a lot of him. Boyd always has good solid runners, but they have usually won in the past with a big solid line. Haven't seen them, so I don't know. Sounds like their D is very good.

thumb[1].gif Kazanity thumb[1].gif

Not sure where Rockwood is from an injury standpoint, but if they are relatively healthy they have some solid kids to take into this game. Boyd is clearly favored in this one and I would expect them to win this game on their home field. No idea if it will be close or if the Bucs will win easily? Though I would expect it will be one of these two: Rockwood/Boyd wins a close one or the Bucs win by several scores. That big RB at Rockwood is tough....you'll see a lot of him. Boyd always has good solid runners, but they have usually won in the past with a big solid line. Haven't seen them, so I don't know. Sounds like their D is very good.

thumb[1].gif Kazanity thumb[1].gif

These are great points Kaz,32 is a load and 6 is a burner.The O-Line is big and quick they will pull 76 all night and that big fullback will hit the hole hard,i do expect Boyd to win but it will be no blowout(IF)Rockwood comes to play.A couple times this yr they have been horrid!

These are great points Kaz,32 is a load and 6 is a burner.The O-Line is big and quick they will pull 76 all night and that big fullback will hit the hole hard,i do expect Boyd to win but it will be no blowout(IF)Rockwood comes to play.A couple times this yr they have been horrid!

Rockwood won't have much luck running against Boyd. Nobody else has either this year with exception of 2 long runs South Pitt put up. If the Bucs play thier game it won't be close.