Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They do have good community support for sure and did when I coached under Z for 4 years. (I was on that staff that turned them around a little from winning 1 game a year to actually being competitive).  Great Kids and Great Community over there.  They have done some good things with the facilities from when i coached too. 
    • I personally will not mind that one bit.  It seems like a really strange fit to me from the git go. 
    • Hey, I am a big fan of LC even before my friend SC got that job.  Every time I have been down there for a game, their fans have showed up and stayed positive cheering on the boys regardless of the score.  I think they have great support and great potential.  I'm coming down for some home games this year for sure.  I'm pulling for LC. 
    • They didn't erect one of Zeller when he took them to the Quarter Finals in 2011 getting beat by a TD by Powell and Dy'Shawn mobley or in 2012 when they went 9-3 and finished 2nd in the conference behind Maryville. (That conference was stacked too with teams like Maryville, Catholic, West, Farragut, and Bearden)