Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give credit where credit is due, #15 and #1 are studs for Boyd! I went down expecting alot more tonight from Boyd but was not as impressed as I had expected.. Good run game, not much passing so can't judge... Defense is average at best, in a completely non biased stand point for any team for Boyd to even make it out of next round that D has to step it up.. If Oneida doesn't step up and torch that D, I guarantee Grace will! I've saw Grace play multiple times and I think GCA is soundly better than Boyd, but we shall see!

Give credit where credit is due, #15 and #1 are studs for Boyd! I went down expecting alot more tonight from Boyd but was not as impressed as I had expected.. Good run game, not much passing so can't judge... Defense is average at best, in a completely non biased stand point for any team for Boyd to even make it out of next round that D has to step it up.. If Oneida doesn't step up and torch that D, I guarantee Grace will! I've saw Grace play multiple times and I think GCA is soundly better than Boyd, but we shall see!

Too many penalties tonight for Bucs and the D didn't show up well tonight, but offense played alot better. We have a great defense just not there tonight

Agreed! Bucs will show, no worries!

If you make it to the quarters to play Grace you will see a similiar offense to what you saw tonight, except quite a bit better. Grace is alot bigger, faster, physical, and ellusive. Their passing game is decent too, if Rockwood had a little passing they would probably be looking at a 8-2 record coming into tonight!

If you make it to the quarters to play Grace you will see a similiar offense to what you saw tonight, except quite a bit better. Grace is alot bigger, faster, physical, and ellusive. Their passing game is decent too, if Rockwood had a little passing they would probably be looking at a 8-2 record coming into tonight!

But they don't and they are going home to start basketball practice as will Onieda if they think they will run over Boyd

Def just a grace fan

268 rushing

18 1st downs

80 yrd passing

Boyd had

318 rushing

14 1st downs

4 yards passing

Yea I listened to the game on the radio on my way home last night. I was just ball parkin' the yards. We dont expect to roll over Boyd Friday so if you think we do you're wrong. But let's look at things logically, you gave up 3 td's, 350 yards, & won by 8 with 3 of those coming in the last minute of the game. . . A 1st round home game. If you think Boyd will come to The Reservation & blow out Oneida you're wrong there to. I expect a heckuva game Friday.

Yea I listened to the game on the radio on my way home last night. I was just ball parkin' the yards. We dont expect to roll over Boyd Friday so if you think we do you're wrong. But let's look at things logically, you gave up 3 td's, 350 yards, & won by 8 with 3 of those coming in the last minute of the game. . . A 1st round home game. If you think Boyd will come to The Reservation & blow out Oneida you're wrong there to. I expect a heckuva game Friday.

Who said we would blow them out? There will be no other blowouts in the playoffs from quad one (except grace and silverdale) everyone is good, I'll take An 8 point win over Oneida all day.

Edited by footballrox