Bearden at Dobyns-Bennett - Round 1 of 6A Playoffs

DBGRAD70

Yep,I noticed a few of the SH players putting their hands up to their ears towards the DB crowd when they were handing it to DB.I'm not much into karma,but sometimes we all have regrets and wish we done things different.

I know you mean, and if you are like me when the tide turns on them you just sit there and kind of quiety smile to yourself. Karma indeed. Kind of like wetting yourself with dark pants on. Gives you a warm feeling all over but no one notices.

icon_redface.gif

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When MHS played at Bearden there was talk that Bearden was attempting to steal signals. I do not know if it is true.

Regardless, I'm rooting for DB in this one. I'd like to see a round 3 matchup between the Indians and Rebels.

Also agree with the last sentence in STARPOWER's post back a few pages... Some MHS fans on here take every perceived slight against Maryville personally. It's a little ridiculous. People are allowed to have opinions about Maryville.

Good for the Foreman kid getting a great education paid for. Swafford going anywhere?

HOLY , HOLY , HOLY.

Wrong, not last year (http://insider.espn....=2&viewmore=yes) or this year (http://247sports.com...iteTeamRankings). Of course, having a battle of football IQ with anybody from DB is foolish as more times than not you guys come to the fight unarmed & uneducated.

As far as Foreman starting for any team, don't count on that... He might start at a skill position, but not at QB (especially at Maryville). Heck, the competition you guys play on a consistent basis is laughable & would make anybody look good. Say what you want, but DB has been the biggest choke artists in TSSAA history having the most program wins of all time (easy against sub-par competition) with no titles in the modern playoff era (http://www.tssaa.org...etTheRecord.cfm). So have fun being bounced out of the 1st round again...

BTW - For the record, UT's staff has underachieved, but they aren't as bad as you think. Offensively, their staff is great (especially Graham & Pittman), defensively not so much. I'm not happy about it by any means, but you can't argue the fact that they have played the 2nd toughest schedule in the country, at least made it close against SEC com

petition as opposed to Candy, & will more than likely win the rest of their games.

Let me tell you something jerk wad. If Foreman was at Maryville I can guarantee Malik would be the starting QB. And probably for the last two or three seasona. Quarrels wouldn't have let his talent waste away at wide receiver. And yes he would start QB for anybody. Look at the videos on him. It would be like running the Oregon offense in High School. Now I know you don't know anything about him or seen him but oh how I hope you get to. Whether we win or not I promise you would say that kid is a freak. And a big time player. So shut your pie hole if you don't know what the heck your talking about JERK!!!!! ROLL TRIBE

Also agree with the last sentence in STARPOWER's post back a few pages... Some MHS fans on here take every perceived slight against Maryville personally. It's a little ridiculous. People are allowed to have opinions about Maryville.

I think what's really ridiculous is people on a Message board who get uptight over a little talking on a message board . Guess what , that's what message boards are for , I guess it never occurred to you that a lot of talking that goes on here is just for fun . I despise censorship , that's not what freedom is all about , I didn't agree with what you said here , but I totally believe in your right to say it .... and guess what?? I don't have to agree with it , I have that right to disagree .

I think what's really ridiculous is people on a Message board who get uptight over a little talking on a message board . Guess what , that's what message boards are for , I guess it never occurred to you that a lot of talking that goes on here is just for fun . I despise censorship , that's not what freedom is all about , I didn't agree with what you said here , but I totally believe in your right to say it .... and guess what?? I don't have to agree with it , I have that right to disagree .

Pep I don't really care what you say. No one is trying to censor. Just offering an opinion.

Weaklink... What?

Pep I don't really care what you say. No one is trying to censor. Just offering an opinion.

Weaklink... What?

As I did too , just look at the DII Board , virtually non existent because a lot of them took it way too serious . I'd rather have to sift threw some garbage to get to a few good posts than to read no posts at all . Maryville fans aren't perfect , but I can just imagine how some of these fans would be if they had the success that Maryville has had .

As I did too , just look at the DII Board , virtually non existent because a lot of them took it way too serious . I'd rather have to sift threw some garbage to get to a few good posts than to read no posts at all . Maryville fans aren't perfect , but I can just imagine how some of these fans would be if they had the success that Maryville has had .

I'll give you a small example of how they would be,my old alma mater in just a couple of years

26553914.jpg

Now now dbFAN91 foreman is a great athlete but he wasn't even the QB at Db till cook got hurt so don't get to excited and say he would play QB at Maryville the last couple years (especially when last years QB went to vandy). He would be used at rb and wr on O just like he will be doing at vandy

Let me tell you something jerk wad. If Foreman was at Maryville I can guarantee Malik would be the starting QB. And probably for the last two or three seasona. Quarrels wouldn't have let his talent waste away at wide receiver. And yes he would start QB for anybody. Look at the videos on him. It would be like running the Oregon offense in High School. Now I know you don't know anything about him or seen him but oh how I hope you get to. Whether we win or not I promise you would say that kid is a freak. And a big time player. So shut your pie hole if you don't know what the heck your talking about JERK!!!!! ROLL TRIBE