DBGRAD70

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure all you DB fans go through that every year ☺

I'm sure all you DB fans go through that every year ☺

imagescae3ae8k.jpg

You missed the meaning Devilman03.Yes I'm a DB fan,but I'm also a Devil fan.Not to many Devil fans like DB because of the past beatings.It takes something a little thicker then water to become a DB fan from G-town.Like a South Greene farmer wearing a GHS hat while they milk cows.You don't see it very often.

Edited by BatmanDB

Agreed but Maryville will do the picking on

I really don't understand why you lower yourself to the same standards as those jealous fans that hate on Greeneville all the time ? You do realize how PATHETIC those fans are that hate on your school all the time because you guys kick their butt every year don't you ?? Don't you realize that you are doing the same thing with all your classless stalking and baiting to DB ?? Just seems funny that a fan of a 2 time defending State Champion would want to lower them self to that same level as all the other pathetic haters ???

I really don't understand why you lower yourself to the same standards as those jealous fans that hate on Greeneville all the time ? You do realize how PATHETIC those fans are that hate on your school all the time because you guys kick their butt every year don't you ?? Don't you realize that you are doing the same thing with all your classless stalking and baiting to DB ?? Just seems funny that a fan of a 2 time defending State Champion would want to lower them self to that same level as all the other pathetic haters ???

DB is one of those jealous haters. I just love making you guys mad. So touchy

Edited by DevilMan03

They get there butt kicked in pre season by us every year. You don't need to tell anybody how to act because you run your mouth more than most. Good luck with the Kitties. ROLL TRIBE

I'm just glad we get to play another week Batman. Let's heal up and do it again next week.

Well,I know the defenses are going to key on our running game and each week will be a different kind of test.Getting some turnovers and not giving them can make you look a whole lot better.Every now and then it's ok for us to give some credit to our defensive backs as well for some of those gifts.I wasn't ready to call of the dogs until the last couple of minutes tonight.Big MO and good players can get you beat and that's something I'm not ready to see .Roll Tribe

They get there butt kicked in pre season by us every year. You don't need to tell anybody how to act because you run your mouth more than most. Good luck with the Kitties. ROLL TRIBE

Lol , whatever you say DB91 , you're a lot like that Devil fan , it's just you're the only DB fan like that , most all the DB fans are very classy , too bad you and Devil man can't learn a thing or 2 from them .

In response to the DB fan asking how they might compare to Maryville....I will give you an opinion...I thought Bearden played Maryville hard and really it was close until start of 4thQ. The DB game looked like it should have been closer but the two early turnovers deep in DB territory swung momentum DB way so the shoot out didn't really happen..but it should have.. I think both teams DB and Maryville can score and both are suspect to strong running backs on D. I think Maryvilles QB makes more mistakes passing than their past QBs have...but he is more seasoned each week. Maryville has great great discipline and the coaches play calling is worth 7 pts. frankly, either team could win especially if one makes a couple of mistakes. I will say Maryville might have an edge in sheer confidence and belief in themselves. DB has classy fan base, at least to us...Maryville fan base has won so frequently that they get a little obnoxious but I guess they have earned the right. If I had to pick it I say Maryville wins if at home and DB wins if they are home barring major unforeseen injuries.

I would like to know from the Bearden guys how they think we compare to Maryville. ROLL TRIBE

Did I miss something? Did Sevier County forfeit next weeks game to allow DB to get ready for Maryville (assuming Oak Ridge forfeited as well)? Dude! stop with this Maryville garbage until DB actually makes it to the friggin 3rd round! How long have you been a DB "fan"? Did you forget that this same SC team put DB out of the playoffs in a monster comeback last year (choke job by the coaches)? You do remember the McMinn County debacle (Ginormous choke job by the coaches)? Or William Blount twice? Or Ooltewah? Let's hope the team can go out and take care of business NEXT WEEK....RIDICULOUS! SHHHHHH!!!!!