Round 1. MJ vs. Independence

BearPride12

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wharton plays QB, Receiver, RB wherevere they need him. He is very talented with a lot of speed.

Indy lost to Rvaenwood last night who had only won one game.; but week before gave Siegel everything they wanted. They are very inconsistant. They struggled with Brentwood's wing T.

MJ wins 42-14.

What's your thoughts? I don't know much on Indy to predict a score yet..

Congrats on a great season MJ

Indy? Like Chad said on TSSAA bracket show what Indy team will show up? If the good one shows up you could be one and done , if the bad one turns up you win 40 - 12.... The Dr Jeckyl & Mr Hyde of Indy is a result of its head coach Kevin Dyson, so advantage MJ on coaching.

Indy has the Devin Hester of punt return/kick returner in Div 1 recruit Vic Wharton , he is that special so you best kick away from him.

Offense they use a 2 system QB rotation with Swayze taking about 60% of the snaps..He won't beat you with his arm.Other QB is Wharton ...

They like to get the ball to 6'2 Prado whom when they do get it to him is a darn good player ...

Running the ball , kid puts up good numbers J.Wade-Not fancy but above average back....

Simple for MJ-stack the box , make Indy throw ...

Defense- they are bend don't break type and when they are in there game it could be tough for you to put points on the board ( they did manhandle Siegal ) for 3 qtrs..However this year they have allowed some very long runs ...

They play the pass very well, and secondary is a strength .....

I don't know what Indy will bring this week-but hope I'm wrong as I see them one & done

Wharton plays QB, Receiver, RB wherevere they need him. He is very talented with a lot of speed.

Indy lost to Rvaenwood last night who had only won one game.; but week before gave Siegel everything they wanted. They are very inconsistant. They struggled with Brentwood's wing T.

MJ wins 42-14.

I think this is a lot closer than that score.. No blow out wins for MJ in the playoffs. Still not sure on a score I would predict yet but close game in my opinion.

If the Bears play as good as they did Thursday night against Wilson Central, I see Indy having a long night in MJ.

FIrefighter- that is where you could be wrong...Underestimate Indy and you could be hanging your pads up sooner then you think...If I had $100 to bet I would go safe and put it on MJ to win.

However if Indy does bring their "A" game it will be a close game...

If Indy wins its by 7 pts

If MJ wins its a blowout ......

All I'm saying now is not the time to say if we played as good as last week...

Last week gets you no where in the playoffs....

FIrefighter- that is where you could be wrong...Underestimate Indy and you could be hanging your pads up sooner then you think...If I had $100 to bet I would go safe and put it on MJ to win.

However if Indy does bring their "A" game it will be a close game...

If Indy wins its by 7 pts

If MJ wins its a blowout ......

All I'm saying now is not the time to say if we played as good as last week...

Last week gets you no where in the playoffs....

Very true! I reckon the Bears will be hoping that Indy leaves the "A" Game at home......