Page Patriots @ Signal Mountain Eagles

MountainTroll

Page @ Signal Mountain  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Page Patriots
    • Signal Mountain Eagles

Here's a link to a map I made for you fellers. http://goo.gl/maps/2T8iv

As you zoom in on the Mountain, you will see an alternate route through the Town of Signal Mountain that takes you past the eateries on the Mountain. Please note that Guthrie's is offering a Game Day Special on their Family Pack of chicken. They have chicken fingers, wings, and chicken wraps almost identical to Zaxby's but it's owned by a local family.

If you get a chance before the game, stop by the Fairmount Orchard. Fresh homemade Apple Cider, Apple Jelly, and Apple Butter and of course fresh picked apples straight from the orchard onsite. Good season this year. Best you'll ever get. Guaranteed.

With the time change and the drive, you're in for a pretty miserable trip down. (hopefully, a worse trip backicon_e_wink.gif ).

You might consider staying over in Chattanooga and taking in the Aquarium and Riverfront on Saturday. Weather should be beautiful Saturday, although it will be cold on the Mountain Friday night. Several nice hotels downtown Chattanooga next to the Aquarium. Doubt you would even need a reservation if you decide to stay at the last minute.

Have a safe trip down. Looking forward to a lively and safe game.

GO EAGLES !!!

Have a safe trip down.

this is the first year for this coach to be a head coach I know he wants his coordinators to pick their personnel but it is time for him to start stepping on some cordinators toes especially the the d line coach I went over to a friends house who son plays for page and we watched huddle time after time they play these to d-lineman that should not be playing time after time they run straight up the good right after him you have to play very physical on the D line and they do not no speed whatsoever I cant understand these coaches do they not watch film I usually do not call out players but if number 63 and number 65 it will be an extremely long night it is time for the head coach to step in and make changes if changes are made I believe that we will win

teeheeju9.gif

Don't feel bad, Bandit. I'z just a little bored.

I ain't a rookie. If I'd been serious, I'd of changed the photo props.

reeling-smiley.gif

Anyhows, ole volahol had already cut my line afore I could git my hand on the gaff.

Remind me to never take that joker dophin fishin'.

LOL, I also think it's hilarious how long it kept going even after my comment - classic

I thought I should post something since I'm a Patriot Alum and currently have kids at Signal so here goes nothing.

Patriots you better bring your A+ game or it will be a very long ride home. Fans get here early and take a ride along the brow and enjoy the scenery. This will at least provide you with one good memory of your tripicon_e_biggrin.gif You might also want to bring some warm cloths because it gets a little cool up here at night especially if this game goes the way I think it will.

Eagles you better come out ready and play hard from the opening kickoff. Never let up because I know they will not lay down and quit. Respect is not given it is earned and Friday is the next opportunity for you to take another step forward.

Wishing all safe travels and an injury free game.

Lastly I just want to say Go Eagles!

I thought I should post something since I'm a Patriot Alum and currently have kids at Signal so here goes nothing.

Patriots you better bring your A+ game or it will be a very long ride home. Fans get here early and take a ride along the brow and enjoy the scenery. This will at least provide you with one good memory of your tripicon_e_biggrin.gif You might also want to bring some warm cloths because it gets a little cool up here at night especially if this game goes the way I think it will.

Eagles you better come out ready and play hard from the opening kickoff. Never let up because I know they will not lay down and quit. Respect is not given it is earned and Friday is the next opportunity for you to take another step forward.

Wishing all safe travels and an injury free game.

Lastly I just want to say Go Eagles!

you guys sound like the team we played first round last year I believe they was rated number 1 in the state all our seniors played in that game last year as juniors I think of coaches make write changes it will be 1 heck of a game I have seen a lot of 4a football GiledCounty could beat most 6 A teams and yes we lost to Marshall County prior to season they was rated9th in State I believe they are peaking now and East Hamilton Watch out they are very fast and have very good athletes Friday is gonna be fun to see the outcome of these games I hope somebody keeps me informed I will not be able to attend heading to Alabama to watch my nephews play