Page Patriots @ Signal Mountain Eagles

MountainTroll

Page @ Signal Mountain  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Page Patriots
    • Signal Mountain Eagles

no they don't play a bunch of players both ways to me on the line that seems to be the problem they need it plays players both ways we never get pressure quarterback and makes the defensive backs look bad quarterback could have a picnic he has so much time only problem with our defensive backs is tackling

I should say we have good offensive lineman but none of them would do a better job rushing the passer then the guys we have starting.

Troll, did you read the Times Free Press today? I did. The article on D1 and D10 did not mention one Signal Mountain resident. The “more time†you speak of is for Price to RECUIT, because anyone who knows, understands that he does NOTHING to develop any local talent in the classes below high school. This will probably be my first and last post, I just get sick of listening to you spew Price support.

Question? If you are down by 28, why would you go for two? Do you not believe in your kicker? If that is the case, why wouldn’t you go for two in OT?

Price does not coach from a place of control or clear thought. He will continue to win but it will be with talent from faraway lands.

Enjoy your off season.

I thought the QB had folks from up that way?

I should say we have good offensive lineman but none of them would do a better job rushing the passer then the guys we have starting.

Defense is hard to coach. You can have good athletes and good defensive schemes, but your players have to have that natural instinct or lots of experience to be "football smart". They have to have a killer instinct and be able to read and react to what is unfolding in front of them. Then there technical skills have to be flawless. It is rare that a high school defense can pull it all together and stop a good offense. Signal couldn't do it this year and neither could Page.

Defense is hard to coach. You can have good athletes and good defensive schemes, but your players have to have that natural instinct or lots of experience to be "football smart". They have to have a killer instinct and be able to read and react to what is unfolding in front of them. Then there technical skills have to be flawless. It is rare that a high school defense can pull it all together and stop a good offense. Signal couldn't do it this year and neither could Page.

But Page put an end to SM s season and that's what matters. Time to start that SM 2013 thread. :)

number 64 made all district last year as a defensive lineman

I liked the 64 kid, he has some attitude and is a good lineman. I can see where he was good on D too. I really like the DE #85, he kept his side contained to the inside. We did not get by him outside very much, he turned everything back into the middle and what more could a D coach ask for. Told him after the game I liked his play. Seemed to be a good kid, was he a senior?

I liked the 64 kid, he has some attitude and is a good lineman. I can see where he was good on D too. I really like the DE #85, he kept his side contained to the inside. We did not get by him outside very much, he turned everything back into the middle and what more could a D coach ask for. Told him after the game I liked his play. Seemed to be a good kid, was he a senior?

...so are you considering a offer????? roflolk.gif