Goodpasture @ CPA

coachrus

The QB must be very good if you feel he will score enough points to compete. Does he have a better upside than the Reynolds kid who played last year?

As the last couple poster said, the Reynolds kid was something special. If I remember correctly Renyolds also started as a freshman and was running the show before we knew it. Reynolds was a dual threat QB and would take off if he saw nobody open. He kept the defenses on their feet. Only time will tell what Law's strengths & weakness are but I couldn't be happier with what I have already see from him. He would probably tell you he has some big shoes to fill and I believe he can do it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the last couple poster said, the Reynolds kid was something special. If I remember correctly Renyolds also started as a freshman and was running the show before we knew it. Reynolds was a dual threat QB and would take off if he saw nobody open. He kept the defenses on their feet. Only time will tell what Law's strengths & weakness are but I couldn't be happier with what I have already see from him. He would probably tell you he has some big shoes to fill and I believe he can do it!

I remember when CPA's current QB, Albert Mitchell, started for CPA in 2010 against Goodpasture in the playoffs due to an injury to Connor Lowery who was an All Star that year. Goodpasture kinda ate him up and spit him out. It gave him a lot of experience though.

Keenan Reynolds is one of the top freshmen stories in the nation. Navy is on a roll right now and they're going to be hard to beat down the stretch. Their wins over Air Force and Indiana were both classics.

Now back to the high school game lol........I think CPA is better this season but I also expect Goodpasture to play them tough!

I remember when CPA's current QB, Albert Mitchell, started for CPA in 2010 against Goodpasture in the playoffs due to an injury to Connor Lowery who was an All Star that year. Goodpasture kinda ate him up and spit him out. It gave him a lot of experience though.

Connor graduated before 2010. I think it was Nolan Genovise who was injured. It happened during the final game of the season against Pearl Cohn.