Grundy at Cheatham: Round One Matchup

howdoitknow

I'm glad grundy took the air route... Put the cub secondary on their toes and possibly helped prepare them for fairview. In this thread I heard a lot of badmouthing their coach but it seemed that grundy was coached well enough. This game tonight was the first game in five or six weeks that went into (upto) the fourth quarter for the cubs. They needed a bit of a scare to hone their competitiveness. I expect next weeks game to be much more high scoring than the first meeting.

Well coached? 10 times you had the ball on offense 9 times you scored a touchdown!! How can that be well coached? The defense was in the same formation all night never made any adjustments! If Grundy would have had a defense CC would be sitting at home next week! Your defense was about as sorry as grundys to be honest! The only reason you got the sacks is because you were up 3 scores and we couldn't stop you so you could afford to pin your ears back and blitz! Our freshman QB picked you apart all night and when we mixed plays up we could do both! If I recall it was 34 to 30 If we would have converted any extra points or conversions you wouldn't have been ahead!! My prediction fair view comes in next week and gets there revenge!!! Remember this DEFENSE wins championships!!!! And that something both of these teams doesn't have!!! Edited by BamaRules

Well coached? 10 times you had the ball on offense 9 times you scored a touchdown!! How can that be well coached? The defense was in the same formation all night never made any adjustments! If Grundy would have had a defense CC would be sitting at home next week! Your defense was about as sorry as grundys to be honest! The only reason you got the sacks is because you were up 3 scores and we couldn't stop you so you could afford to pin your ears back and blitz! Our freshman QB picked you apart all night and when we mixed plays up we could do both! If I recall it was 34 to 30 If we would have converted any extra points or conversions you wouldn't have been ahead!! My prediction fair view comes in next week and gets there revenge!!! Remember this DEFENSE wins championships!!!! And that something both of these teams doesn't have!!!

Shoulda.. Coulda... Woulda... Looking at the score it was 69 to 30. The defense held them to 30 points and the offense scored everytime they were out besides once. As of right now. You are heading back home and CC is preparing for FV

Well coached? 10 times you had the ball on offense 9 times you scored a touchdown!! How can that be well coached? The defense was in the same formation all night never made any adjustments! If Grundy would have had a defense CC would be sitting at home next week! Your defense was about as sorry as grundys to be honest! The only reason you got the sacks is because you were up 3 scores and we couldn't stop you so you could afford to pin your ears back and blitz! Our freshman QB picked you apart all night and when we mixed plays up we could do both! If I recall it was 34 to 30 If we would have converted any extra points or conversions you wouldn't have been ahead!! My prediction fair view comes in next week and gets there revenge!!! Remember this DEFENSE wins championships!!!! And that something both of these teams doesn't have!!!

A person does not see clearly with rose colored glasses so I doubt you can be honest. The funny thing is a lot of what you are trying to refute me with is what I had said in my post. This isn't the first time I have talked about the cubs passing defense. Learn how to read!

Shoulda.. Coulda... Woulda... Looking at the score it was 69 to 30. The defense held them to 30 points and the offense scored everytime they were out besides once. As of right now. You are heading back home and CC is preparing for FV

Like I said pack your bags because without a defense you will not play long in the month of November!! We knew we didn't have a Defense but a team that's 10-0 you would think would. Thats all I'm saying must have had a cupcake schedule!! At halftime you CC fans were a worried and when it was 34 to 30 you coul have heard a pin drop in your section!! But we knew how it would be its been like that all year!! Like I said defense wins championships! And CC lacks that!! Edited by BamaRules

Like I said pack your bags because without a defense you will not play long in the month of November!! We knew we didn't have. Defense but a team that's 10-0 you would think would. Thats all I'm saying must have had a cupcake schedule!! At halftime you CC fans were a worried and when it was 34 to 30 you coul have heard a pin drop in your section!! But we knew how it would be its been like that all year!! Like I said defense wins championships! And CC lacks that!!

Still regurgitating what I posted. Go back and read what I posted again!

That's really silly!! Yes he did throw alot, and in first half he was keeping y'all close! In second half all those passes were giving to him ! Notice no scores second half? He let y'all throw the little two yard passes and then tackle y'all! heck we scored at will! Anytime we wanted to score we scored! Grundy never even came close to stopping this offense but one time! I will give up 30 for 69 any day! Our offensive line is best in 3a that I have seen! That big 300lb lineman Grundy had was man handled! There entire line was man handled! Great job cubs! We will work on pass game and get ready for our friends at Fairview! Thk you for picking us to lose against Fairview as well, that's what we like to hear! We're the under dog

That's really silly!! Yes he did throw alot, and in first half he was keeping y'all close! In second half all those passes were giving to him ! Notice no scores second half? He let y'all throw the little two yard passes and then tackle y'all! heck we scored at will! Anytime we wanted to score we scored! Grundy never even came close to stopping this offense but one time! I will give up 30 for 69 any day! Our offensive line is best in 3a that I have seen! That big 300lb lineman Grundy had was man handled! There entire line was man handled! Great job cubs! We will work on pass game and get ready for our friends at Fairview! Thk you for picking us to lose against Fairview as well, that's what we like to hear! We're the under dog

your missing the point WE knew we couldn't stop the run we haven't all year!! And we don't have a defense! We did score in the second half off if your fumble!! We're u there? Then we think we can run the same trick sweep play 2 times in a row and lose 10 yards! Have you not been reading my post all week?? All I'm saying is for a team that's 10-0 looks like you would have a defense and u DON'T!! I know it may be hard for you to swallow but face it there I always next year!! And it's always great to dream and dream big!! Like an earlier post said we have given up 130+ points in our last 2 games! You were suppose to win!! Edited by BamaRules

Btw if our defense so bad, why didnt Grundy win? Why didn't Fairview, Camden all the rest beat us? Ask smith co if Fairview is cup cake! Sore loser!

This entire train of misthought is because he didn't like me saying that coaching wasn't their problem. A team can be well coached and lose.

Edited by tshadow

your missing the point WE knew we couldn't stop the run we haven't all year!! And we don't have a defense! We did score in the second half off if your fumble!! We're u there? Then we think we can run the same trick sweep play 2 times in a row and lose 10 yards! Have you not been reading my post all week?? All I'm saying is for a team that's 10-0 looks like you would have a defense and u DON'T!! I know it may be hard for you to swallow but face it there I always next year!! And it's always great to dream and dream big!! Like an earlier post said we have given up 130+ points in our last 2 games! You were suppose to win!!

so your saying if we only gave up 6 points our defense would be ok? We gave up 30 ok, we scored 69 lol.. The point is we stopped Grundy enough to score more than double there points! So when we played Fairview and Camden our defense just got lucky? Is Grundy better than either if those schools? No! Our defense does what it needs to do to win! Most of the scores in first half was due to the fact we were sending the house but qb did great job getting rid of the ball, in second half his luck ran out! Roll cubs!!!