1A Quad 2

croz6110

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7WOW I was surprised that somone associated with FCS would start with name calling so ill take tbe hot head comment as a joke and let it ride and move on. Will SP beat CA. I sure hope so because if tbey don't tbere season is over. That aint no mess either.No gurantees in tbe playoffs. Did anybody think the team that beat huntington earlier this season would win? Nope! But they did. I have not seen CA play and know very little about them. Sometimes records are misleading. These regular posters need to show the kids from CA a little respect and let SP andCA play to decide who gets there butts handed to tbem( like FCS did-see I can joke too) next week. Then talk about tbe beat down Gordy is going to give the winner again like they did to FCS. Lol

Dave I do believe you SP folks may be the nicest folks I've met on here lol

Look I'm not gonna argue with you. Y'all will kill CA and then move on to Gville and most likely have your season ended. As for Gville beating us, yes they are better then us. A 7 point loss is no butt whipping though

Really?argue with you? I responded to anotber post and you chime in calling names? You ask me a question i answered? Good luck to your team sir.

Don't be surprised if Eagleville gets to the quartefinals. They match up well with Moore County.

Actually I will be surprised. Just like last year played a weak schedule got in undeafeted played a team who didn't even win the state and got donkey stomped. So they may get past Moore but when they play Gordy. Itl be 10X worse than last year